Reviews for First Love
sc1986 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
i have no words. or too many. i loved this piece of work. and i also hated it. why is the world so unfair. i cried at the end. truly great writing if you ask me.
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
This one shot is just really beautifully written. The emotions that you can evoke within the reader, like me, is just amazing. This truly is a tear jerker and the fact that they didn't end up together just made the story seem more realistic in my point of view.
Renleek chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Aww, that was beautiful... but so sad...
Valentine chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I have to admit that this story is one of those simple and yet moving enough to be realistic. It's just too sad that circumstances seemed to turn out wrong for them! But it's a great story. Thanks.
Valentine chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
c'fay chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
that was the most beautifull thing about love i've read in a long ime .

at first i really didn't want to read it because you weren't done take 4 , but , now i'm glad i did .

BYE!
prima chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Hey! Your back!

I'm just browsing the updates when I see your name. And I said to myself there's a good story to read in here.

Hope everything is alright?

Can't wait for the updates of IA4, just keep writing, don't bother about the dates (even I can't wait). Just don't make yourself hurry, its not good for the story and even for you.

Thanks!

So now, I'm reading your new updated chapters and story!

Keep it up!
reitamashi chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I think this story was so beautiful even tho i think dilandu and hitomi should have been together in the end. I loved this story so much that i even started crying. keep up the good work!
Dark-Dreams-69 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Hehe, so sappy and cute... I love the song you used, it's very touching, one of my favourites _ Very nicely done, I love it! :D

-Darkdreams
dreamingofflyingaway chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
it. *sigh* was beautiful. just wonderful, succinct and tasteful. I love your lyrical and emotional style of writing. It completely allows the reader into the heart of the characters.

best of luck and happy typing

dreaming
One-Mean-Rabbit chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Beautiful...I personally felt something with this one...I know how they feel...I will alway love someone, but it can never be.