Reviews for Sakura Finds Out
Tanya-Lilac chapter 6 . 4/2/2006
okay, so i do have an account, i just couldn't log in. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED YET? *HYSTERICAL WAILING* THE PAIN OF THE MISUNDERSTANDING IS TOO HORRIBLE! WHY WON'T YOU PUT THEM OUT OF THEIR MISERY?

anyhow, i love your story.
CARRIE-CHAN chapter 6 . 3/25/2006
WHY- WHY- WHY DID IT STOP THERE? *cries* I LOVE THIS FIC! I LOVE YOU! lol- KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK!
hermion8 chapter 6 . 3/17/2006
aw...poor kunoichi...wow...Tenten's SO violent...cute story...please update soon...
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 6 . 3/15/2006
Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Wilted Paper Flowers chapter 6 . 3/4/2006
LOL! PWAHAHAHAHAHA! I love this story! Please continue/update this story son! )

I think Neji's a bit OOC though...so...yeah...

Please update soon!
afitre chapter 6 . 2/28/2006
My family thinks I'm crazy because I laugh when I read stories like this. I don't really mind, laughing makes you feel good.
inuyashaHELP chapter 6 . 2/26/2006
i love ur story. ALL OF THEM GAY! lmao. wow that was awesome! You may continue!
diet coffee chapter 6 . 2/21/2006
HI! YOur fic is Awesome! Ang Galing! Please update soon! What happened to sasu-kun? Is he dead? lol Just kidding. Was Tenten's hair really that long? I did not know that... Anyway, Your fic is AWESOME and COOL and GREAT! Its so Awesome! I Love your fic! Please Update soon! Youre fic is AWESOME! I say Awesome too much, ne? update soon Please!
diet coffee chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
Pilipino ka rin? Ako rin? Kamusta? ang galing galing nang gawa mo!
Imeralt Evalon chapter 6 . 2/20/2006
...ohmygod...haha. This story is HILARIOUS! I love it.
inuyashagirl22 chapter 6 . 2/12/2006
OMGOMG! ur story is so good! NEJI AND TENTEN ROXS! i like how ur story is going, so far, urs is one of the best i've read, hope u update soon!
blaqkout chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
XD This made me laugh. All of the chapters except this one, which made me melt. 3 I loved how you made Neji think about Tenten, Hehehe. I'm a total fangirl for that pairing. As for Shikaino, I like that, but I like Temari and Shika-kun better. x3 Naruhina is just cute, and I like Sasusaku too(Although I really wouldn't read a fic completely on them, as Sakura annoys me most of the time). Neji and Lee? Ew. XD Bad thought. Worse than Lee and Gaara o.o; Almost... Heh. Yeah, I really hate it when the yaoi fangirls make stupid couples that, uhm, would never happen. I like Zabuhaku though. It could happen... Anyways, I'm babbling...

Now, I must complement you on your writing style, as you can go from humor to fluff in a moment, as well as mixing the two. Me? I can't do that too well, so cudios to you. Hopefully I won't seem like a moron by misusing 'cudios'. ; Go you!
akanekari chapter 6 . 2/2/2006
Oh! THATS SO FUNNY! PLEASE UPDATE!
hitherehowareyou chapter 6 . 1/29/2006
Yesyes.. pity. Hehe, Ten-Ten's soo kawaii! _ It's so funny about how each girl won't listen to a single word the guy says! HAHAHHAHA. Especially Ten-Ten. I think she has a 'injury-intent' problem. Especially with her being the "Weapon Mistress"! XD

.Gawd. Anyways, the plot's REALLY funnY! I wonder how the guys are going to explain. Hm, hehe, they better not do anything rash, or else they'll be in for it. -smiles evilly- I can't help but think that their going to have a hell of a day when their going to try and explain. But I think that once they've explained, they'll kiss and all.. and make up. Simple, right? Hehe, anyways: PLEASE UPDATE -ASAP-! _

Akkirako Chikuro
VASHD1 chapter 6 . 1/25/2006
great story , started not to read it but you said it aint gay stuff which i dont like but something happened to make it look that way great story but im waiting ...hn

lololol