Reviews for Sakura Finds Out
SilverLullabies93 chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
AUGH! I wanna know what happened that day! /
InsertEpicPenNameHere chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
This has just made me laugh and laugh and laugh more. I love it! Thank you for writing this, it has made my day!
pei-chan chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
No! A cliffhanger! And it was just getting exciting too! Oh well, hopefully the next chapter won't have a long transition like this one.
quivering quill chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
hehehe. this was THE funniest chapter so far. i couldn't stop giggling as i read it and i really look forward to the next one!
openwindow chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
YAY! YOU UPDATED! XD 3 your story! can't wait to see what REALLY happened...;)
Whenstarshine chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
...Been a long time, huh? Anyway! Nice chapter but horrible cliffhanger.

update soon(er)

-Sasukeztruelove
lil-c-girl2218 chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
Glad to see you're still here after all this time! I was half afraid you were going to say you were giving up this chapter. And man, what a cruel way to end the chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
kioku7 chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
NO! Why? He was just about to explain what really happened! WHY?Hehe, good story! I like it!
mouseter chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
HURRAH! First of all, I would like to say "Welcome back to fanfiction! I'm glad you've returned!"

Hilarious chapter as usual! Finally! The truth behind the truth shall be disclosed! Hopefully, Iruka wouldn't be getting the short end of the stick after this. He was just a poor victim that got caught in the line of fire of four crazy-as-hell mad, heartbroken, and deeply scorned kunoichis. Hahaha it seems Kurenai has overestimated (or underestimated, depends on how you look at it) Kakashi when it comes to being a pervert and unorthodox. Hope you update soon!
sasusaku-EienAi chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
I can not wait until you update this story, I loved it

so funny. This has to be one of my favs now.
Little Minamino chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
No! You update after so long and leave us with a cliff hanger? Is this some sort of Post-April First prank? It's not funny! T.T Heh, JK. I really enjoyed all of the...misunderstandings in this chapter. They were quite hilarious actually. I can't wait to see what comes next. Keep up the great work!
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
I...I can't believe it.

You're stopping at this point?

Do you want to die this soon?

Well, ok, if I killed you, this story would never get to the best part...BUT YOU STOPPED WITH A CLIFFHANGER!

A CLIFFHANGER!

How am I supposed to wait for another year until the next update when you ended this chap with a CLIFFHANGER?

AHH!
cherryjubilee chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
Hi! I'm glad to see that you're back and aiming to finish the awesome fic. But what happened to all the punctuation marks? You're usually very meticulous.
Hazel817 chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
URGH! PLEASE UPDATE! I don't -beep- care if you have other things to do, just -BEP- tell me what the -BEP- is going on! :( I WANNA KNOW!
imotionless sole chapter 7 . 1/10/2010