Reviews for Sakura Finds Out
X3-teddybearismine-X3 chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
NEXT ONE :D :D :D this is funny i wanna know what happens with sasuke and sakura lol
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
i reviewed this chapter last year. i enjoyed it...

but wen exactly to u plan on updating?
LunaxXmoongoddessXx chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
lmao, this story is just to hilarious, please update soon, i can't wait to keep reading
au coeur brise chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
wow..._ so love it! please update soon!
Otakugal chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
i was laughing so hard! my brother was looking at me funny! lol!

The Patchwork Bear chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
Hah! The reaction to Shoujo-Ai no Jutsu was hilarious! if only all the boys were there to see it.

I love this story- its hilarious! Looking forward to next update
ChristinaAngel chapter 7 . 10/22/2008
I'm loving this! And all this happening because of a stupid misunderstanding. I liked the girls' reactions and how their senseis are misunderstanding as well and are trying to get their students together. Please update soon!
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 7 . 9/17/2008

it's just to HILARIOUS! xD

the guys DESERVE that! I mean COME ON, they're always so nasty towards the girls! Like Sasuke always callas Sakura anoying, Shika calls Ino troublesome woman,Neji rejected Tenten and well Naruto isn't much of a help either!

The scene Sakura saw was just SICK . (in a positive way ;D)

malicious glee much xD

and THE talk with GAI xD

I so DON'T pity NEJI but I pity TENTEN xD

and THE movie

same with Sasuke and Sakura

I don't pity the boy but I pity the girl

wahahahahahah xD

that's just priceless

I wish I'd see their faces after the movie xD

And to think..they're ONLY 14!

yuhahahaha lee,kiba and naruto made evrything worse!

well..but neji and shika did too..only Sasuke didn't make THAT much more misunderstandings!

I think Shika should've just admitted that he liked Ino's body, but NO he didn't want to and made him look gay AGAIN -.-"

well it's cool that there will be more ShikaIno and NaruHina, but In my opinion it'd be better if you made SasuSaku next, cuz they didn't have much fluffs since 4 chaps!

and all the others were just a few ago..

but that's only my opinion. if you think diffrent, then do as you please. it's YOUR story after all :)

so keep on writing and update soon!

p.s.I think I didn't mention that I LOVE this story, did I?

p.p.s. and yes, this story is really AWESOME!really AMAZING! really HILARIOUS! just GREAT! I'm really pleased how the story turned out! xD

And I'm really harm joyfully xD

I know, I know I'm nasty xD
Amber4567 chapter 7 . 9/13/2008
i loved u r story.
Yamii-chan chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
this is a great story you shoud update
meteoric chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
AHAHA! Great story! :)
Little Minamino chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
I know you probably won't but please, please update soon! This is absolutely hysterical! I can't wait to find out the real meaning behind everything. Keep up the great work!
afitre chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
Did that boar-cloud just rip apart that deer-cloud? Ha!
XxShadowFirexX chapter 7 . 3/30/2008