Reviews for Someone You Once Knew
starryeyes10 chapter 11 . 10/16/2005
great story.
Radiorox chapter 11 . 10/15/2005
Whew! You worried me there for a bit! Should have had faith though, love this story. :)
Radiorox chapter 11 . 10/15/2005
ucmj32 chapter 11 . 10/15/2005
Ah, you're killing me! Keep going.
dansingwolf chapter 11 . 10/15/2005
I never really started reading this story, because I thought I wouldn't like it, but the I read some of the other fics that you've written, and I realized that you're a pretty good fanfic-writer. So I thought I'd give this fic a try too, and I don't regret it. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when Mac comes to DC:-)
Minnybits chapter 11 . 10/15/2005
Aw! Come On! What a place to leave it...with Harm counting down the days...I so love this story and your style. Please post more soon! Melissa
shippergrl25 chapter 11 . 10/15/2005
good stuff...update really soon!
eridani chapter 11 . 10/15/2005
As always, elegantly understated. You build very simple emotional cadences into wonderfully complicated characters. Can't wait for more.
AgtDanaM chapter 11 . 10/14/2005
Ooh, I like it I like it! Thank you so much for adding more to this story...I can't wait until she comes to DC. And the promise of a ride to the airport the next morning; well, that leaves all kinds of possibilities, doesn't it.
jaggurl chapter 11 . 10/14/2005
Ohh i can't wait till mac sees harm again! :)
BrittanyLS chapter 10 . 10/11/2005
I wish Harm didn't have to leave!
JAGFan89LAS chapter 10 . 10/8/2005
i really like this story and where i think its going. i hope you update the next chapter soon! i'll be looking for it!
Minnybits chapter 10 . 10/8/2005
Finally I am able to review! I love all of your stories and this one is no exception! You have such a beautifully descriptive style - placing the reader within the story. Smooth and soft, almost dreamy. I hope this story goes on and on. So, does Mac end up in DC or what? Melissa
Susan chapter 10 . 10/6/2005
Well, I usually don't review but your story is absolutely awesome!

Great idea and so wonderfully written! I cannot wait for more! Please update soon!
starryeyes10 chapter 10 . 10/6/2005