Reviews for Someone You Once Knew
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 10 . 10/6/2005
oh my.. i am very impressed with the quality of this story.. your writing is delightful to read, and this story is so dramatic and emotional and just packed with so much punch.. i LOVE this story and i can't wait to read more of it.. update soon :o)
William chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
Soleil, I hope your still out there, can't wait for more , this story is so good,

people want to nominate this story for the ff awards, please post more really soon.
Jill chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
Loved seeing another chapter of this! Now where are you going with this plot? Looking forward to finding out!
Radiorox chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
Hey! Glad you kept with this, love this story! More please!
vhosek malacath chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
I really love this story and am waiting for more eagerly.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
oh, this is just too good.. mac is unknowingly tormenting Harm.. i don't know where this is going, but i'm officially hooked :o)
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
I just started reading this story, and i like it so far.. it just seems unfortunate that it seems like you're trying to establish mac as a character without any kind of self-worth.. i don't know if you're going to lead us towards her developing a better self-image through harm's guidance and attention, but i'm a bit disappointed by the fact that mac isn't a strong independent character who suffers from MOMENTS of self-doubt.. In any case, I really do like this story and I fully intend to keep reading.. good stuff! :o)
TalonKarrde847 chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
More, please? I really like this AU where Harm and Mac are close but don't really know where to go
AgtDanaM chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
Oh I am SO glad you updated this. I love this story, there is so much subtle emotion that just hums all through it. But please, don't make this the end of the story, you can't just leave us, and Harm and Mac, hanging like this.
jaggurl chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
i'm so glad you've updated! I LOVE this story and I can't wait to read what happens next! :)
Nikki chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
I was so happy to see an update, but I must confess, I hope this isn't the end. It left my heart heavy, which is nice in a strange way, but I'd love a happy ending. I guess now I'm just being pushy! Excellent work though...your writing never ceases to amaze me.
Faith has quit all fandoms chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
tears in my eyes dude! tears in my eyes!

of course "100 years" & "Iris" are not exactly th apropiate soundtrack for reading a story like this when one has a tendency to get emotional.

I loved how Mac was finally able to let go of th past, well sort of, and felt so relieved and how Harm felt so giulty for th same thing, nice contrast.

this is on my favorites list u kno
Dragonfly Faith chapter 9 . 10/5/2005
ok, this chapter was so incredibly beautiful! It almost made me cry. I loved how u used th garden to describe what she felt, and how the grass her children were supposed to play in had slowly disapeared to leave place for flowers and plants that are impossible to keep when one has small kids, it was beautiful in a sad, tragic way. And then she asked him about Diane, and he left... :(
eridani chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
It's been a while!

I haven't read anything from the JAG fandom in ages and was mildly surprised to see a story alert for Someone You Once Knew. I thought it had been abandoned!

Regardless, they were two great chapters. I really loved this part- "She said good-bye to the motorcycles and the high desert winds as the sheriff’s officers led Chris away in handcuffs".

I've probably said it before, but I'll say it again: I really love the lengths you go to, and the detail you use to humanise these characters. They seem awfully vulnerable and so very human. Great writing!
AgtDanaM chapter 8 . 6/25/2005
I still really really really like this story. I am so intrigued to see where it goes. I hope you do continue to update; I'm still reading!
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »