Reviews for Reversing Morality
Crystalzap chapter 18 . 8/8/2011
huh definitely AU when I started reading this I thought it would but a 'Wyatt went back to the past' and tried to do the whole world switching thing but it was good anyway ;)
wizmage chapter 18 . 8/16/2010
I like this.
hpenchantress chapter 18 . 3/30/2010
Wonderful story! Sure, it was completely confusing at times, especially with the frequent switches between parallels and everything, but it was an amazing ride! Great story! Loved it!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 18 . 7/19/2008
I love this story! Its so good!

Can you please write another sequel?

And can you please make Chris join up with Wyatt? and not have Chris turn Wyatt good?
Rosalene chapter 18 . 6/3/2006
That was a really great story. I love how "good" Wyatt was still doing something evil. Forcing evil Chris to be good for example. anyway it was a really good story, Very unique perspective. Please write another one!
Queen mmora2012 chapter 18 . 8/9/2005
That was so good! It was fabulous! I loved

everything about that story! I was just so great I don't have words for it. Its wonderfull!
ilovedrew88 chapter 18 . 6/20/2005
Great ending. I'm happy Leo and Chris are getting along again. I'm glad the mirror will never be able to be used again. Great story.
Karone Evertree chapter 18 . 6/19/2005
epilogue? huh? no more?:(

o.. good chapter:) loved the decription of them leaving and Magic school being empty, very cool:)

are you going to write another Charmed story?
Karone Evertree chapter 17 . 6/19/2005
good the window is gone..but now Wyatt's gonna be pissed and more desperate than ever...dun dun dun:P

good chapter:) i see that i'm behind so now i get to read the next one, no wait:D
Nathy1000000 chapter 18 . 6/19/2005
Good ending! I’m really going to miss this story. You have to write more of this two! (the brothers, I mean) I can never get enough, lol. I loved Wyatt and Chris’s last talk. It’s good to know they still care for each other.

Leo thinking of Piper was really tender and I loved when he thought of the babies and when he told Wyatt to leave.

Great story, I loved the feelings in here and Chris and Leo’s relationship. This story was just amazing, I don’t know what I’m going to do without it, lol.
Cassi chapter 18 . 6/17/2005
Great end for a great story! I loved the end!
phoebe turner chapter 18 . 6/17/2005
wow! it was so amazing...
Sparkling Cherries chapter 18 . 6/16/2005
Bloddy brillant! loved it all, now i demand you to write more! fantastic can't praise it enough ;)
Sparkling Cherries chapter 17 . 6/12/2005
hahahaha! take that wyatt! lol. bloddy brillant! Hope ur exams went ok. great feeling when they're over isn't it!

now where's the epilogue *reaches out hands* gimmie. lol.
ilovedrew88 chapter 17 . 6/11/2005
I'm glad the mirror was destroyed. Now Wyatt can't use it anymore. I can't wait to see what happens next.