Reviews for The Seeds of Destiny
purplehaz97 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Excellent! The best I-Man I've read so far. Can't wait to read the rest.
Jezaray chapter 12 . 8/28/2008
AW! FAT MAN! He sucks.

This was an awesomely written story, I totally enjoyed it. A little over the top sometimes (breathtaking cascade? I wasn't sure if that was a joke) but to each their own style. Poor Darien.

Good Job.
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 12 . 3/21/2006
wow that was a awsome story! great plot and everything well done
liz012014 chapter 12 . 8/17/2005
Great story! I looke forward to finding out if Ella Craven makes an appearance in the future.
rozzy07 chapter 12 . 8/13/2005
Just caught up with this story and just loved it all from beginning to end. Great story telling, punctuated with some great OC's, delightfully vicious in their evilness, all rolled up in a story that keeps you wondering which rollover and loop ride we were gonna go next. All this with just enough amount of whumping and battering to keep a girl truly happee indeedee...! Looking forward to the next story from your pen, so please sit, think and write more soon.
DiabloCat chapter 12 . 7/11/2005
Oops, sorry about the late review - was a bit too busy to check up on your story. But now that I'm finally up to date...

Yeah! Happiness all round! Well, sorta...gee, and I was actually beginning to think the Official was a decent person. Let's face it - there's always gonna be SOMEONE out there to get Darien. Pity it's someone so close to home...
Sherry Cofield chapter 12 . 6/29/2005
Very Very Good Story. Keep up the GREAT WORK!
Mindy Miller chapter 5 . 6/11/2005
brilliant
Suz chapter 12 . 5/16/2005
Oh, that rotten, rotten Fish!

Hopefully Carter will wise up and realize he's better off trusting the trio than the fat man, and if he comes clean with them, Claire can make it all better. :D

nicely done story, there!
ChewiPaka chapter 12 . 5/10/2005
So... does this mean a sequal?

*Ducks from flying pencils/keyboards from author*

Heh, couldn't resist. It was definately awesome, and I would totally read any sequal you wrote.
Elemental-Zer0 chapter 12 . 5/8/2005
o! whens the sequel!
ChewiPaka chapter 9 . 5/7/2005
Oh, sure, you jsut had to leave us dangling, didn't you?

Alas. with any luck my pateince shall remain in tact :-P

It's still good, and the readers are still here :-D
ChewiPaka chapter 8 . 5/2/2005
I'm liking muchly. I shall be forced to sent death threats if you give up on this (I have no idea what your track record is for finishing stories, only that a lot of decent ones have been left shelved by other authors, so this is in a sense, a bizarre compliment).

I'd love to give a helpful crit, but I'm not that good at them :-D
DiabloCat chapter 8 . 4/29/2005
Wow, big thanks to you for updating so swiftly. I don't suppose you can keep the trend up...? Nah, just kidding, I know it's hard to come with with a whole chapter every day and all. I don't really have too much to say, so if you want an ego-boost, you'll have to go back and read one of my other reviews.
Suz chapter 8 . 4/28/2005
woot! 2 more chapters! Only I didn't figure on Cru-ella (Snort) to make a play for D wth Claire as pawn. Nicely done. More please!