Reviews for Sailor Moon Reflections
naya chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
this cant be rated k for kids if that last seen shows them kissing in that way. parents dont like their kids reading that.
sailormeg78 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
in the first chapter wen u say her other mama comes in, r u talkin bout kaolinite and her hotaru's real mother and the proffesor, or haruka, michiru, and setsuna? gr8t story.
Lady Siren chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
I love your work. I really do. These collections were perfectly matched. Venus' actually brought tears to my eyes. Please don't stop writing. You would be sorely missed.
Tuna Salad Sonnet chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
Oh my God, that was amazing! I'm definitely faving this so I can read all the other one-shots.

I really wish I could say more, but...but...augh! I'm speechless, this is so good.
Ayumi-tenshi chapter 11 . 11/4/2006
I don't care if it's late at night, or if it's freezing in here... I just can't leave the computer before reviewing o/

I'm sorry about your hand, although it must ahve long passed, but still...

This fic, it doesn't matter if it's just a reflection, or if it's single pov. It is perfect.

All senshis, all different qualities, different persons, different feelings, all shown with great magesty and elegance.

You're a great writer, and I'm really glad that a friend of mine found your fic and point it out, because it truely is amazing.

Congratulations \o/
Scorpion Lyra chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
saturn is in no way my favorite senshi, but this first chapter was so beautiful and weel written that I have to say something about it!

i was just looking for sailor moon fics for no reason XD and found yours! so far, i think it's perfect! wonderful...

gonna read the other chapters but i've favorited the story already!
d chapter 11 . 12/6/2005
this is kick ass. i love it!
BadKittyAmy chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
just beautiful, when i read the end of this chapter there were tears in my eyes.
chibidarkxiao chapter 9 . 5/8/2005
Very Good, indeed, thought maybe you could have michiru participated a little more, but thinking otherwise this was more like Haruka's past, so it fine, keep going
MasteroftheIceblade chapter 11 . 4/16/2005
Wow...that was very sad and moving, just like all the others...this is one of my favorites, I think the last two lines really got me moved there.
Neonlights chapter 11 . 4/11/2005
absolutely gorgeous! i was waiting for Sailor Moons! so beutiful!
MoonPrincess chapter 11 . 4/4/2005
Wow. Breathtaking & heartbreaking. That's all I can say about Moon's reflection.
Armageddon Angel chapter 11 . 4/4/2005
I do believe that Moon has a harsh existance. Having to save people who do not know that their lives are endangered and will never appreciate the sacrifice must take a toll on her. As for Usagi/Serenity thing, you bring up a valid point. I, for one, never saw it like that. However, your writings have given me a new perspective on the agents of love and justice.

You did well. Take a break! You deserve it!
serenity4ever chapter 11 . 4/3/2005
Great chapter and I agree Usagi is one of the deepest characters, even though everyone see's her as a ditce She has so much emotion behind her blue eyes, and I always wonderd what ever happend to that care free Bunny?

keep up the good work

Serenity4Ever
lady briallen chapter 11 . 4/3/2005
it.. was.. so.. beautiful! powerfully emotional... u r very good at potraying emotions.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »