Reviews for Nobody Said Love Was Gonna Be Easy
TheHomemadeDarkmark chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Lily and James were murdered leaving their only son an orphan... good story, btw, really love it. Just had to point that little tidbit out just cuz
Brilliant Brunette Beauty chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
I love it! Please wrap it up for us! My one question; Jack hasn't really interacted with Emily at all... Why is that?
Candace Storms chapter 19 . 8/9/2012
I like this twisting...keep it up.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 19 . 10/4/2008
really good story, Yay Jack's getting better, aww poor Jack and Rose, don't let Cal get to them again. plz plz update soon.
Nadine Dawson chapter 19 . 9/12/2007
wow keep reading!
nicole chapter 19 . 10/6/2006
i love it.

moremoremore please!

you havent updated in like a year and a half :[

more!
I Need More Cowbell chapter 19 . 5/8/2006
Oh, god. The Hockleys and O'Connors are such bastards! Please continue soon!
NarniaTitanicLove chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
An Amazing story! Well Done! I Love it!
KiLlAteddyBeArS chapter 19 . 11/13/2005
fabulous! add more soon!
Mrs Ronald Weasley chapter 19 . 6/12/2005
this is good, i really hope you finish it!
unleashimagination chapter 19 . 6/9/2005
Good story plot, although i wished that Jack wasn't paralyzed, but he's gonna walk) HOpe u'll have a good ending_
LeatherBee chapter 19 . 6/8/2005
Oh, this is so good :D I love your work, you're a really good writer The best thing about your stories is that they're always different than other titanic stories, but in a good way. Update soon and keep up the good work!
My 3 Angels Lost in the Flame chapter 19 . 6/7/2005
Omg you so have to finish this story! I have read a lot of your stories, and you are a wonderful writer! Keep it up, please continue this story, i have to know what happens to Jack, Rose, and Emily!

Sincerely,

Stephanie
lilhottchik08 chapter 19 . 6/4/2005
Gasp! It's so sad. Cal's a bastard. Well anyway I really like your story.
G.W chapter 19 . 3/25/2005
Don't forget about this story! Review soon cause I like it. I see you made a bunch of other stories but, I personnaly prefer this one. Finish this one first, then move on with your other stories. Don't start a bunch of things at once cause you might forget to finish what you already started.