Reviews for Well That's Convenient
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
the slow growth of love after knowing the person... how lovely.

aoshi as a raging sex addict..oh just the thought of it is enough to make me giggle, heehee XD
icecreamapparition chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This is one of my all-time favorite fanfiction. I first saw it at your website, and now I keep going back here, in , to read it again and again. Always makes me smile. :)
Belladonna Kyle chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This story is really cute. I loved Hiko and Kaoru in it.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
charming, i love how you characterize aoshi and misao, you really have a good grasp on their personalities and this was a fun story
laimon chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I had so much fun reading this fic! loved it!

you write very well

keep up with the good work!
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
That was a nice, long one shot. Very cute and very in character. I love the fact taht Aoshi is a sexaholic. I guess he's just making up for wasted time. tehehe Ja ne!
wakamehime530 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
sweet, cute and funky kind of love story. I love Aoshi and luv the story! Nice work!
Sabaku no Ro-zu chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I loved this one shot. Of course it took me for ever to get threw since I was trying to do other things as well. *sweatdrops* Oh well. LOVED IT!
anime-maniac-1001 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
i like that...it was very...interesting...hehe,tata!
InuYashaGurl2007 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Nice...hee hee.
vodkamms chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
that was so cute
Misau chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
wow this story is so beautiful! One of The best ones about Aoshi and Misao ) I really loved the way their marriage turned out, very romantic ) Good job on it! )
mandella-sama chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
wow I've read it before but it was better the second time around ! Thanx for thei story [getting silly at this pt]

bye