Reviews for Better Than Paradise II: Love, Friends, and Family
MammaRen chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
awesome.. really awesome
LostInuyasha chapter 5 . 2/27/2007
Hi. Good story so far. I like your creativity. I was just wondering what Thomas did. He was Claire's ex boyfriend right? Well if this i a sequel to a different story that you've written, could you please put down what Thomas did? Thank-you. Good job, keep up the good work.
straightenmybowtie chapter 6 . 2/20/2007
Hey. Just wanted to let you know how much i love this story. i just love charlie and claire. you are a great writer!
Skate4815162342 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
That's a great story can't wait for the next one.

If you could please review my story. It's called Peanut Butter Lullaby.
Jaye Black chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
OMG poor Charlie... I went holy friggin crap when you put the name Lucy...This is really interesting!
Inwepirate-elf chapter 19 . 6/5/2005
hey! It was a great ending! I can't wait for the sequel to this sequel! (Wow that sounds weird!) Thanks for your reviews! cya around and love the new penname!

~Inwe/Kat~
Lindzeh chapter 19 . 6/3/2005
'Lo love. I've read both of your stories, and loved them both. Charlie and Claire are so cute together. The season finale of Lost was awesome, and you got little Aaron's name close in this story with Aiden! xD I love it. Rock on, and peace. \-\/-/
megelizabethvh88 chapter 19 . 6/3/2005
OMG, that was so sweet! I love the peanut butter part in her book, that was excellent *says that in the breathy evil way and taps fingers together the way Mr. Burns does from the Simpsons* That was really awesome.

Nice job on the whole story. Can't wait for your next project. Love always, Mrs. M
CharlieandClaire chapter 19 . 6/2/2005
Awesome awesome ending! I really HOPE that the next one is out SOON!
CharlieandClaire chapter 18 . 6/2/2005
A SEQUAL! YAY! YOu amde my day! Seriously! I am SO glad! :D This chapter was SO sweet! I loved it! Hmm.. Are Charlie and Claire goona accidentally get a baby sooner than they expect! Hmm! Anyways, great job with this!
Zoaster The Toaster chapter 19 . 6/1/2005
write that sequel soon!
Tumnamen chapter 19 . 6/1/2005
Your welcome, a good story deserves reviews, cuz then the people who didn't think of it as a story they would like, would want to read it cuz its so popular
Foreveraharmonyfan chapter 19 . 6/1/2005
Aw...this was a cute chapter. Hope you update soon. cc4e. *wink*
Eaglechic32 chapter 18 . 5/28/2005
Great chapter. Thanks for finally updating and granting my wish!
Hekate-Trivia chapter 18 . 5/28/2005
it's almost over :( that's sad

i'm seriously considering atrting my own lost fic... i think it would be fun

kate and sawyer are together, makes me so happy

hehe, a sequel to a sequel... it'll be a trilogy :D:D i like trilogies, 3 is my number :D:D 9enough rambling now)

really lovin' the story *50 thumbs up*