Reviews for Lessons about the Saiyan Race
lazaruswolf1820 chapter 6 . 7/20/2016
Chapter 6 is a copy/paste of chapter 4. This needs to be fixed.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
Run goku!
Comentator chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
DBGT Goku would not need to go SSJ4 to blow off Nappa, Turles and Raditz. He would just need to power up his base form, not even a regular SSJ is needed to blow the off.

DBGT Goku in base is stronger than Super-Perfect Cell (we saw Goku own both Cell and Frieza in hell).

Do I need to calculate it for you how much stronger even Frieza is than Nappa, Turles and Raditz?!

And Super-Perfect Cell makes Frieza look like an ant.

Really, a simple wave of DBGT Goku's hand in base form would DISINTEGRATE Nappa, Turles and Raditz, not blow them off.

Power scale difference is just wonko x 10000 crazy.
Andy chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
How could you ever disgrace dbz like this this would ruin childhoods your nuts I couldn't even make it past pg.6 you turned an awesome story gay
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
this is so cool
Joe B chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
Fantastic to the highest level!
Joe B chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Very good job!
Joe B chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
That was confusing but great!
Joe B chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
I know I said it was excellent and it really was but have you noticed that this chapter has taken on the exact form of chapter 1 as a repeat? Please revise this chapter! It was okay this time!
Joe B chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
There was only one or two spots in the chapter that did not make sense! However, they were just really minor mistakes! Everything else was absolutely great!
Joe B chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Excellent!
Joe B chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Perfect!
kjmarie chapter 11 . 3/6/2010
Awesome how Goku and Vegeta basically wish the Saiyans and Planet Vegeta back to life. Always wonder what would happen _.