Reviews for The Law Of Your Anarchic Demise
XxInuxpxX chapter 22 . 11/15/2013
i love it
although it was a bit long
the story seem realistic
and the ending just was perfect
i let out a breath of happiness
*applause* _
Congratulations, its in my favorites!
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
"'Well…not for a while…but…I suppose I was rather fond of the game in life.' The judge said, with a raised brow." -Jikes, if he's a mummy now knowing dat fact I can guess how he died XD.
ApatheticOnion chapter 22 . 1/4/2011
I drew some fanart for this fic... If you would like to see, it's located here:

Awesome story!
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 22 . 12/21/2009
aw! this is so sweet! goob job!
Animekitty47 chapter 13 . 9/7/2009
XD This story is so very good! :D But I there is a typo, in case you care:

"Jack had been trying to make her more uncomfortable with the town, but now, standing in front of all of the resident’s, in the arms of a madman of whom she loathed, she felt very alone and very awkward."

Uncomfortable with the town? Doesn't that defeat the purpose? ;P
thorn of a dandelion chapter 22 . 12/30/2008
That was wonderful. Definitely the best Nightmare Before Christmas story I've read. Yes, you have some grammar issues ("your" vs. "you're" for example) but you weave a beautiful story.
Anymous chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
Our not are.

(“Are only way of contacting anywhere outside of town.”)
Animekitty47 chapter 22 . 11/15/2007
This was a good story! You were really good at keeping the suspense going til the last minute. XD
t recorder chapter 22 . 10/29/2007
that was sweet this is only the second nbc fanfic i have read and i enjoyed ver much so the detail was great and i could imagion it quit cleraly plz continuw with your writing you are good
MsDevin92 chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
I just adored Murdock's little song. It was so...delightfully taunting. X3
MsDevin92 chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
Oh, man, dramatic vision! And you worked the details out really well, with Manifesto's whole card thing and the joker being called a jack. I can just imagine the leaves changing like that...
Plastic Emotion chapter 22 . 5/29/2007
This story was magnificent. I applaud you for all the hard work, and I promise you if Tim Burton hadn't thought of these characters first, you would have at some point. Bravo.

Plastic Emotion chapter 16 . 5/29/2007
XD That reminds me of Beetlejuice. I love that part.

Plastic Emotion chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
I'm loving this story so far. You're very good with description and bringing about your own character.

Rebel Mutant chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
Oh man! This is a brillant story! I liked how you used Sally's visonary powers (very few writers seem to use it)