Reviews for The Law Of Your Anarchic Demise
Scarlette Bee chapter 22 . 10/25/2014
Oh my goodness, the story, the development, and the characters staying true to themselves were simply breath taking! You are one of the best writers I've seen on Fanfiction, and I've seen and read many stories, many genres, and not once come across such a well thought out, intricate tale that adds to the original plot line like this.
XxInuxpxX chapter 22 . 11/15/2013
i love it
although it was a bit long
the story seem realistic
and the ending just was perfect
i let out a breath of happiness
*applause* _
Congratulations, its in my favorites!
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
"'Well…not for a while…but…I suppose I was rather fond of the game in life.' The judge said, with a raised brow." -Jikes, if he's a mummy now knowing dat fact I can guess how he died XD.
ApatheticOnion chapter 22 . 1/4/2011
I drew some fanart for this fic... If you would like to see, it's located here:

Awesome story!
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 22 . 12/21/2009
aw! this is so sweet! goob job!
Animekitty47 chapter 13 . 9/7/2009
XD This story is so very good! :D But I there is a typo, in case you care:

"Jack had been trying to make her more uncomfortable with the town, but now, standing in front of all of the resident’s, in the arms of a madman of whom she loathed, she felt very alone and very awkward."

Uncomfortable with the town? Doesn't that defeat the purpose? ;P
thorn of a dandelion chapter 22 . 12/30/2008
That was wonderful. Definitely the best Nightmare Before Christmas story I've read. Yes, you have some grammar issues ("your" vs. "you're" for example) but you weave a beautiful story.
Anymous chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
Our not are.

(“Are only way of contacting anywhere outside of town.”)
Animekitty47 chapter 22 . 11/15/2007
This was a good story! You were really good at keeping the suspense going til the last minute. XD
t recorder chapter 22 . 10/29/2007
that was sweet this is only the second nbc fanfic i have read and i enjoyed ver much so the detail was great and i could imagion it quit cleraly plz continuw with your writing you are good
MsDevin92 chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
I just adored Murdock's little song. It was so...delightfully taunting. X3
MsDevin92 chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
Oh, man, dramatic vision! And you worked the details out really well, with Manifesto's whole card thing and the joker being called a jack. I can just imagine the leaves changing like that...
Plastic Emotion chapter 22 . 5/29/2007
This story was magnificent. I applaud you for all the hard work, and I promise you if Tim Burton hadn't thought of these characters first, you would have at some point. Bravo.

Plastic Emotion chapter 16 . 5/29/2007
XD That reminds me of Beetlejuice. I love that part.

Plastic Emotion chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
I'm loving this story so far. You're very good with description and bringing about your own character.