Reviews for Childhood Friend
Inuyasha lover1 chapter 24 . 8/28
The bullet butten as you called it is called a triger
anika chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
do you have any more of the story and where can I find it? it was really well written.
thanks anika
bug chapter 27 . 7/25/2014
I DIDNT WANT THIS. I wanted a happy ending where i cry ters of joy and happiness not sadness and anger. Pleice i beg you wrigt a new chapter. :(
Guest chapter 28 . 7/18/2014
Yo that's the worst fanfic ever Kagome is supposed to live and be happily ever after with inuyasha u bozo like that
TheReader chapter 28 . 6/12/2014
Wht the hell..?! Wht kind of sick ending is this..?!(no offense tho) Why would u give us cliff hangers..?! I was excited.. I even forgot to eat my dinner till my uncle reminded me.. Just PLEASE rewrite..? PLEASE..?
Guest chapter 28 . 2/9/2013
i like rich man poor girl the nlove best but ur story of big in japan summ is kk
airwad chapter 24 . 4/11/2012
Miroku should've stayed behind to comfort Sango...

Inuyasha was kind of a jerk in the last chapter. First he locked Kagome up and then he left for lunch. I think that's very unfair, seeing as it was his idea to keep Kagome away from any type of FUN. He could've at least stayed for a bit longer.

I really liked the plot, it was a great idea! Have you seen 'She's the man'? It's a lot like this, and I really liked it. I love how you changed it up a bit. It's quite good, although the wording gets a bit awkward at times.

Oh! And the bullet button (he he) is called a trigger. I know how frustrating it gets when you can't remember the name of something.

Great job! Keep writing.

Best regards,

Easl chapter 28 . 2/11/2011
Why? why would you waste all that time to give us such a crappy ending? I was so exited... could you PLEASE rewrite it? I really don't like sad things... you could make there be a knock at inuyasha's dorm, and he opens it to see kagome. they hug, and get married and stuff. It could be all dramatic, and inuyasha could like stand their for like ten minutes just wondering how she lived, and she says they took her pulse wrong or something... just a thought.
GoodFriends chapter 28 . 4/12/2010
Why did Kagome died? I really don't like the ending. No offense. This story is great. Great idea and all... *Sigh*

Never mind. Nice story anyways.
Inuyashafanfun chapter 20 . 9/20/2009
Im getting scared!
samantha chapter 27 . 7/13/2009
i love the story every time i read this part the final chapter extra i cry ur are an amazing writer i must have read the ending like 5 times already the story was apsolutly AMAZING i loved it so much it was sad, romantic, and scary u did an awsome job bye!
sam chapter 27 . 7/3/2009
dude what the hell u made me fucking it was so sad i mean he loved her, he didnt find out about her being kag, and he saw like what 4 times arter abut 6 or s years and the meased upcop did they find outwhat he did? i want anwsers!
eternityxmoonlight chapter 15 . 7/3/2008
this was cutte(: kagome ...

*imagines kagome revived somehow*

YAY! she's alivee. hehee.
ali chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
You should listen to a song called Tennagers
AwesomeHachi1521316 chapter 28 . 9/24/2007
how did kagome die from getting shot on the side?

i guess it was okay.