Reviews for Beauty and the Battousai
caithzadz chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
this is great! i love how you put your own elements in rather than follow the original plot or even disney's
bowlfullofcherries chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
this is really good. i love fairy tales. thanks for the read.
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
Could you please update this story? It's so elegantly written, yet it hasn't been touched since 2001! Don't let it go to waste!
Weirdo-Lover chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Obviously, you've stopped updating and will not.

But, it was fun while it lasted!
NiminariAmriath chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
its good, id like to read more
Roses of Sharon chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
This is so good! I love that you are using the original Beauty and the Beast - the one where Battousai must ask Kaoru every night if she will marry him, or face unspecified punishments. Brilliant.

And I'm wondering - did you continue this story on your homepage? Because it seems that you haven't updated in a while, and I was wondering.
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
You have GOT to update this story! Five years since the last update? I mean, really!
openwindow3 chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
AWESOME STORY!

UPDATEUPDATE!
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Great story! I look forward to reading the rest of this! I can tell it's awesome!
Lynn chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
Gr... why did you HAVE to bring that Tomoe into the story, damnit! Ok, you may have figured out some kind of plot to have her in, but i'm sick of her always getting in the way of any Kaoru&Kenshin relationship. Why couldn't someone write a story this good without putting that woman into the story...? To be honest, i hate tomoe. She is more dead than soujirou. She cried over a few dead plants, she's swoony, and she made love to her fiance's murderer. Bleargh. Merely hearing that name gets me pissed.

It may have been better in this story if she WASN'T there to get in the way, to make Kaoru jealous and Kenshin sad. And if you are going to make it that way, at least end it with Kenshin loving Kaoru more than Tomoe, since this IS a Kenshin/Kaoru story, after all.

I love the plot, and i love your style of writing. Perhaps the ONLY thing i don't like about it is having tomoe in it. As soon as i read that scene with the killing i was disappointed that she'd appear once again to ruin things. No, wait. I think I was disappointed the moment she first appeared in the story.
bluekitsune251 chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
i like this story. keep it up!beauty and the battosai...
Lethe2 chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
Good job! Interesting. Good job with the ambiance of the village.
malencia chapter 4 . 5/20/2006
I like your story a lot. I'm curious as to what will happen. please write more soon. Thank you. ja matta ne
Anonymous but very interested chapter 4 . 2/24/2006

I hope that you can update soon. This is such a wonderful, sad story...I really hope that Kaoru can help Kenshin! (Or...Battousai, I guess...)

You haven't updated in a while...if it's your married life, that's OK...though I'm sure that there will be plenty of people who will cheer at your updates.

Thank you for sharing your writing.

Good luck!

( because of the sorrow in this story, and _ which is my trademark
angel-tears-16 chapter 4 . 10/23/2005
fantastic. i applaud and i want to know what collection of fairytales you used as reference i go with grims brothers and i'm sure you do too but there are other versions. though my sister just had to take her books with her and not leave them for me to read gr...