Reviews for In Black And White
Gigei chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
Aw too bad you haven't updated this. Any chance of you returning to finish it up?
starwarsdude8221991 chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
a new twist on an old tale please cont.
Juzu chapter 6 . 4/26/2006
Neat. This is really interesting! I like it a lot! Hope to read more sometime! _
mihoyonagi chapter 6 . 12/6/2005
You paint a masterful picture of mental images across the canvas of minds, and I feel I must commend you for it. Your writing style is not only unique, but complex and intriguing. Were I to say this story is anything but beautiful, I would be a terrible liar.

I am looking forward to future installments.
Noacat chapter 6 . 10/23/2005
Oh. This IS good. I'm gonna keep an eye on this one. Let's hope your writer's block flies away to some distant land...where it is not...in your head.

Okay, I guess what I'm saying is, this is an awesome story and I'll wait with baited breath for you to continue. (I do understand about the writer's block, though. It is a terrible thing...but I shall wait for as long as it takes!)

Good show!
Aiakia chapter 6 . 9/25/2005
This story kicks so much ass. The plot is original and the characters are done admirably well-very believable. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Tyramir chapter 6 . 8/16/2005
"I hated them both, but I only loved her."

Wow. That line gave me chills.
Sephiroth's lover chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
more more more more more more more MORE! Must read MORE!
Your Worshipfulness chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
This was such a good read, and I'm not saying that just because you're joining my Role-playing site. (Thanks so much for applying, by the way, most people aren't into it) You have some good characterizations and I like the way Sephiroth talks to Jenova. I hope he manages to bring Aeris back because I'm really looking forward to seeing him pray for Holy. Update soon.

Your Worshipfulness
Spiffiness chapter 5 . 7/5/2005
Jenova's at it again! Thanks for updating so fast, wish I could do the same with my story...
Tyramir chapter 5 . 7/5/2005
Hoorai for prophetic dreams, and still 100% yaoi free. Sorry. Had to say it. :P
Tyramir chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
The sad thing about this fic is, that for all the excellent Seph/Vincent "confrontations" you keep having, you have to know some fangirl or another is promptly disappointed that it does not turn into an encounter of yaoi proportions.

Here's to hoping for the furtherance of a good fic that's 100% yaoi free. :P
Spiffiness chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
A good start! Update soon!
Shale 101 chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
_Good fic_
Sulphurya chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
Yes, good chapter, yes!

Like the Sephiroth-Vincent scene!

And, yes, eagerly awaiting next chapter, yes!