Reviews for A Dance
P3nny4UrTh0ught5 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Freaking adorable. Love it when they talk like this to each other and how possessive Fred is
Brianna-BlackPotter chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This is one of those stories that one just can't help but smile at every time you read it. It is one of those stories that pull at the heartstrings yet make you smile and even giggle at the randomness times. It's a beautiful tale and I loved every minute of it thank you for sharing please post more like this
Dilly chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Wow! Seriously did not expect that to happen! I thought she married Ron! I reread it afterwards and it all works out amazingly. Congrats because I didn't think it was possible to surprise me in such a short piece writing. Again…WOW!
ydagfa8yt459vt8y chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
upuntil the end I thought she marryed ron in this one.
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I absolutely loved this!
Brea chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Fred was calling himself a git I thought they were talking bout ron
thornheart9366 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
soooooooo cute!
WheelchairDiva chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
That was so adorable! You really had me thinking for a minute that she married Ron and that Fred was being a git for trying to steal a married women, I'm so glad my assumptions was wrong :)
q.thews chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I missed it... so i had even more fun ;-)
Ciao.
Taddlewinkybit chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
oh, i love the plot twist. very nicely done!
qnadia7 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
this was so CUTE !
laeeyore93 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I like what you did here! You totally had me going. I thought she had just married Ron or something, and then they kissed and my jaw dropped. This is fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
loved it! spent the whole thing she was marrying ron...cute with a twist and loving georges little bit in the end! Brilliant
No-Rhyme-Just-Reason chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I first suspected Fred was being mock self-disparaging in the third person, oh, around one-fourth to one-third of the way through the fic. That Fred was one-half of the pairing, combined with the half-romance, half-humor tag helped to give away (no pun intended) just whom the bride actually belonged to.

When Hermione commented that her new husband was "bright and has the ability to think of solutions to problems quickly without resorting to research or burying his head in books," I was certain of it. :)

But it was a very sweet and cute story - a most enjoyable read.
Dravena Anevard chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
A very well written oneshot. And I was slightly confused about who she wasmarried to. You are one slywriter :]

[ - Dravena Anevard- ]