Reviews for A New Day
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
this is so emotional and beautiful...i actually cried, and crying is a rare thing for me. welldone xx
MarciaRebafan chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
My goodness, I can't remember the last time a story moved me to tears, yet I found myself crying as I read this. It was so beautiful and so deliciously angsty... I loved it!
hogwartshoodlum chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This was so sweet. I really almost began crying as I read this. Really well done. It's interesting to see them that way, and I love seeing that they are a family, with real problems.
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
So sweet, and so well done. Very, very nice.
Aslan is love chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
wow how sad. I can picture that happening to Lucius and Narcissa before Draco was born. that was amaing
NobodyAtAll chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Aww. I really like this. You kept them perfectly in character. :)
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Marvelous! Brilliant! etc...

-Jenn
MandyQ chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I just wanted to tell you that you're wodnerful for writing this. I have a 2 miscarriages theory myself and I have never seen anything like this from anyone else. Obviously we must be correct or else the cosmic ether wouldn't have given both of us the same info. I loved this so very much. YAY!

-MQ
Liefs-uit-londen chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
So romantic! Two thumbs up!
YouNMEbabyxD chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Aw..okay. Loved it. It was so sad. Yet I thought it had a reality to it too. You'd think with Lucius's pureblood 'mania' lol, Narcissa and he would of had more children..and yet they only have Draco. Your fic was brilliant, you made me cry! Damn you! lmao xx
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
that was nice... i liked seeing a softer side to mr. death-eater... )
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
WOW! A look at Lucius Malfoy as something more than an evil asshole! He's a half way decent guy here.
HoVis chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
What a great fic! I loved your other one, with Hermione and Lucius... can't remember what it was called... great, anyway! I love seeing the Malfoys depicted in a realistic light... I mean, they may be evil, but they are still human! (at least, I think they are... _) Wonderful writing.

HoVis
rockergurl13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
that was wonderful. i could really feel the emotion in this story
Captain Samantha Lovegood chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Lovely. Just brilliant. So well wriiten and romantic, it's going into my favorites.