Reviews for Beka's Valentine
zahna.banahna chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Hi Guys,

Sweet story - Im glad you both gave it up to the fanfiction gods!

Dragoth chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
bout damn time the Harper gets it on with Beka, damn fine work
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
maybe it's the effect of this really mushy song i'm listening to right now, but this story seems so much cuter and sweeter than many of the other ones i've read before. two thumbs up! ]
Mary Rose chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
I'm so glad you liked what I did. Even though I'm so totally not a B/H shipper I just felt that this should turn out the way it did. So I wrote it for you.

Be proud. It was your compelling writing that made me want to see this to this conclusion. And I hate you for it! j/k But I do hope I never have to write B/H again because to me they are brother and sister. *scrubs brain out with brain bleach* :p :D
Kathy chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Where's the rest!
Narc0tiq chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
I'll tell you the truth, I never really considered B/H as a possible pairing. But reading this story, I can just about see it... The story is great, in any case.
Mulder's Girl chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Wow, that was great. I'm really starting to get into B/H. :p You're gonna continue that aren't you?

Beka Rhade chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Really cool, but what happens next? You gonna hook them up?
Jevvica chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Okay. You are not seriously thinking about leaving it there are you? I mean, there is another chapter coming...right? You wouldn't torture me like that...would you? 'Cause that is just cruel.

How can she say 'no'? That was just too cute...
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Totally awesome! Love that it's Classic Andromeda. Nobody seems to remember the Andromeda we started out with which makes me sad. But anyway, I'm not a B/H shipper. I ship B/S1 D. But having said that, this was so very sweet. I think you should continue it. I'm rooting for Harper all the way in this one. You did his voice beautifully.
Fwe chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Ooh ooh ooh! Continue, like now! I've got to know what happens! This is so cool! Oh please don't reject him Beka! Ah, you're making me nervous! Update soon please!
leith chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Great story, BUT, you cant leave it like that!
eris chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
tell me there's going to be more of this!
prinb69 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
*blink* but,but, but. NO! i can't end there i have to know what happens! does she love him? does she hate him now? does she kiss him does she hit him? does she hit him and then kiss him? I NEED TO KNOW! *sniff* stupid cliffhanger endings. *kicks it* ow. lol. anywho, this is really neat! )not really a bekaharper fan. but i like reading other pairings, this is well written and really sweet. i love it.
ChicaFrom3 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005

I really really hope she not only understands his letter, but agrees with it-Harper could truly make her happy.

Much love for the Harper/Beka shippiness. You made my day. :love: