Reviews for Happy Birthday to Me
noylj chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Hermy and Draco is so icky sick, I can taste last night dinner trying to come up.
roni2010 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
too cute.. love seeing the playful side of harry and pansy!
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Happy birthday, indeed. I laughed SO HARD! It was ridiculous. They are so perfect together. You wrote them marvelously (as usual).

I'm running out of adjectives to describe you and your writing. If you see an "[insert positive adjective here]" you know what happened...

HerEmeraldEyes chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Very nice... very funny... another chapter would be nice, too bad its a one shot!
Miss Anthrope chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Whoa, now this I REALLY like. A very cheeky Harry&&Pansy story? Heck yeah! Really did love it!
Prytania chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
very cute.
GoddessMoonstone chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Lol :D A cute one shot, nice job.
araisene chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
LOL, my favorite part, " He pouted as he muttered, 'What? You know you’d hex me silly if I only lasted a few minutes. Bloody hell, woman, you whine if it takes less than an hour.' " . Hilarious :)
Heiress of the Sea chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
lol hilarious i luv Harry and Pansy please do more!
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
hahaha! i loved the singing part, it was hilarious!
super-hannah chapter 1 . 7/24/2005

i like it
jfdasklfdnamjn chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
omg! I love it, soo cute! It's soo funny, and cute! *hugs story* I love it!:D:D:D:D good job!
The Closet chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
HE HE! I loved it! Very cute, and I'm glad you put Hermione and Draco together. Interhouse pairings are great. Anyway, I liked its originality.

-"The Closet"
Tilius chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Great story. Love the pairing.
Jess chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
i never knew harry could be so dirty... i'm glad he's married to pansy and draco to hermione... those two are my favorite couples... anywaiz, people should write more stories on harry and pansy... if draco and hermione could do it, why not them?... job well done!