Reviews for Forty Seven Witches Can't Be Wrong
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Loved it! I hope you write more Percy/Pansy fanfics!
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This is the first Percy/Pansy I've ever read... And it was actually good! Wow! :)
Stunna21 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
good story so keep writing.
Mistymist chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I just love this pairing it works so well, and I especially love Percy. thnak you so much for writing and sharing this fic with us.
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Very cute P&P. I enjoyed their office banter.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Good job :) I really liked this story! :D
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
*sigh* I love Percy. You know what? I just think I'll take all the Weasley boys except Ron and keep them in my basement (humourously, that is where I am now...) and bring them out to play sometimes. You could pair any of them off with anyone and it would make my day.

You're brilliant!

-Jenn
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
First of all, I loved this! You captured every emotion, every weird little quirk of humanity perfectly... it was great. I have never thought of Percy/Pansy together, but this just made me berate myself. Why didn't I think of this before? It's perfect!
Hanna Squalor chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
It was very very good. I loved it.
araisene chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
...-gape- I can't believe I'm saying this but Percy and Pansy make one hell of a good couple. I ACTUALLY LIKE THEM TOGETHER! ... Must go off to find more fics of them. Seriously. :D
Miss Court-A-Doo chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Tee hee. Very nice.
Snozzle chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Aww great. I'm so glad somebody is joining me in the love of this particular pairing. They're great aren't they? Loved this fic, very cute, and the scene was set up very well. Thanks for this, it's lovely. :)
EcstasyOfSesshoumaru chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Hehe...good one
bananalestrange chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
lol i love it! great fic!
Iubar chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I feel like I should be outraged at the idea of Percy and Pansy, and Pansy befriending Hermione... But I'm not a Harry Potter fanatic to that degree. Well done. As far as I'm concerned, if you can carry it off, go ahead and do that stuff.

And, I think you did a nice job of telling the story.