Reviews for Trevor
Vanishing Roses chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Aw, that was cute! The idea of Draco patrolling the halls, passive-aggressively taking points away from people just to ruin their romantic endeavors made me chuckle. :) Good job!
me1234567890 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Its cool, congratilations, in my favorites, tanks for your history, Neville and Draco are cute in this history, his styles are cool, and all that for Trevo...
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
There you Go! I Love It When Someone Realizes That Neville And Draco Would be Cute Together.

YYWKMN.
bgreenwivy chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
That was adorable.
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Aww. What a fabulously little thought of pair! They're shockingly perfect together when you write them.

One day, you will cease to amaze me quite so much and I will stop hero worshiping you, I promise. When that day comes, I am sure you will do a happy dance.

We're still missing Hermione! :'(

-Jenn
Jan Jones chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Lovely. Absolutely incredible. FABULOUS.

Oh, darn, I'm running out of adjectives worthy of describing hw wonderful this story is. Hmm.

This story made my brain so unbelievably happy.
foxsmum chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
This line:“Ten points to Gryffindor for a bloody great snog,” Draco muttered

and this line:We’ve all ready determined that the chances of you meeting a witch are as likely as Weasley having two knuts to his name so why are you here?”

Made me laugh out loud(literally). It was a cute little story and I really enjoyed it.
Setg'-in chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
hehehe...ahh the hidden desire of malfoy, not even he knows about it!...lol
ban'yamuwoezu chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
snog that is funny -
xxStarDreamerxx chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
x x x No! Bad Author - that's not the end! More PLEASE! x x x
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
aw... so touching...
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
“Ten points to Gryffindor for a bloody great snog,” - LOL! Oh, that was priceless!

Very funny!
Berylia-Crystalia chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
How sweet!

Trevor, this little cupid!

This is just sweet!
Snozzle chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Aw. I loved that. '“Ten points to Gryffindor for a bloody great snog,” Draco muttered' That line is just priceless. Loved every bit of it.
The Fabulous A.J chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Aw! So fluffy that I think I could fall asleep in it. So cute, and such a lovely pairing as well. Trevor, you amphibious little matchmaker, you!

Added to my favorites ;-)