Reviews for Some Things Are Better Dishevelled
Queenphoenix chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
Most amusing. I especially enjoyed Fuji's mangled fairy tale. I hope you update soon.
unsigned-name chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
fuji's bedtime story was nice. i wish he would put me to sleep when i have insomia... *sigh* tezuka couldnt control himself, ne? i wanted to see the expression on his face when he saw the photos...
anonymous chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
please update soon! can't wait to see what happens next. thanks :D
Freedom Aozu chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
Wonderful story. I hope to see more of this pairing soon.
scelerus animus chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
whoa... Inui is so gonna get it, heh. *evil smirk* such a lovely hilarious fic with sweetly sadistic Suji and well... a now very pissed Tezuka! Hehe. Love it! Hope you update soon!
loanshark chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
are you updating soon? really hope you do! tezuka's furious, huh? *grinz* this story is really getting interesting...and it's been a great one so far! keep it up!
913paradox chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
Oh my... Tezuka's mad. O.O Great story! Update soon! _
tastelikemints chapter 3 . 5/6/2005
lOl! this chapter was hilarious! i loved the bedtime story fuji told! the ending was excellent too! cant wait for the next chapter!
forbiddenlover chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
hahaha... totally hilarious... love it
Sushi-chama chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
ROFLMAO! This chappie was really sweet even though it has no smut. It put a smile on my face _ I feel cheerful thanks to this fic. Now when I'm unhappy I'll read this chapter. Hope you'll be updating soon!

FujiTezu forever!
artemisial chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
I've enjoyed this story from the very beginning and am glad you're still working on it. I'm really curious to find out just what's going to happen to Inui now! I also have to say that the sex scenes in chapters 1 and 2 were very well written, very hot, and I was a bit disappointed at the lack of action in this chapter! ;-) Very sweet though. I'm curious if Yuuta will make another appearance or comment on the relationship.
ruji chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
bwahaha Inui is going to be so dead... great chapter! Fuji was so sweet... and Mitsu was too! loved the bedtime story. looking forward to the next chapter!
syuusukemitsu chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
This chapter was so cute.. I especially liked the part when Tezuka sleepily told Fuji to tell him a story. Oh, and Fuji's bed-time story was so funny too.. Can't wait for your next chapter!
moribayashi chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
wow. wow. wow. i like imagining tezuka's disshelved state too, ya know. wow, must be yummy, fuji's so lucky.. okay, back to reality. i luv the way your story goes, and enjoy your writing style. poor momo, and eiji. man, wish you'd write a sort of epilogue, just a short one, abt inui's plan with those pictures (me wants them..), cuz am sure it must be fun.
OoshatiElf chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
This is amazing. Your summary is horrible. I almost didn't read this awesome fanfic because of it. Please I beg of you, change your summary, something like: The ever composed Tezuka finds out how much he enjoys his life when things become dishevelled, or soemthing! Please! This story is too good to have that summary!

Love