Reviews for Where You Are
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Very Sweet!1122222222222222222222222222!
draco-rex chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Please Sir I Want Some More.
Pour Out My Heart chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Aw.

Made me cry just a bit... so sad.

But such a good ending.

Fazo the Great chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Very Romantic. Beautiful ending. keep up the great work.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
A touching story. I'm glad we didn't find out why he died so young. Got a lot more of your work to go through, and looking forward to it.
Slyrr chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Just found this one - very touching, and not nearly so 'shocking' as most stories where the characters die...
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Sad! so sad. Kinda remind me of Titanic, the last part where she goes back to him. You know what I'm talking about. It was good thou. Keep on writing.

Danny
beeftony chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Great song pic. I'm a huge fan of Josh Groban. "You Raise Me Up" is another favorite, which I noticed you used in "Wings."
Avalons-Healer chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Oh my god, this is such a sad story! I'm a huge fan of Josh Groban's music. I've heard Celtic Woman perform "You Raise Me Up" by him at a performance in Ireland. It was so good! I usually sing along to it, since his type of music doesn't harm my voice. I don't know why, but everytime I sing this song, I always get tears in my eyes! Reading the lyrics are a bit different, same with hearing it, but when I sing it with all of my heart, I just get tears in my eyes! I can't help it! I'm sure you know what I mean! This is such a sad, yet great story! Keep up the excellent work! Hope to see more of this! ;-)

-Ji-Yoon "Mackenzie" Yoon (CelestialTime93)
Molloy chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Okay. You almost got me to cry at the last line, and I'm an ATHEIST. Well done.
PBCNX chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I've heard the song before i read your fic.

i just wanna sa that was a very touching story and that made me misty eyed on that story. thanks and keep writing more.
3VAD127 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Dear CaptainCodak1,

As usual, I really enjoyed your fic. I noticed on one 'of your other fics you mentioned a Bible and on another you mentioned the Lord. I don't mean to be snoopy, but I appreciate that you are writing about this stuff. In this fic, I'm assuming you're referring to Heaven, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

This work really made me think about the rest of my life and gave me a sense of comfort, if you will, that only your fics can bring. One day, this middle-schooler sitting at this desk will finally meet their Maker in Glory, and I'll say, 'A long time ago, a 44-year-old inspired me with his authorizations and taught me the little things in life can matter most, even if it's a simple little thing like a one-chapter fan fiction on the Internet. Thanks; it really means a lot.

- 3VAD127
Ssparklezz chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
This is a sad but lovely story! Good job writing this story
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
What a beautiful one-shot!

Very touching, endearing and very tissue worthy.

It made me cry when I read it and yet, at the end I knew that Kim was happy because she was reunited with her one true love.
firestorm13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
*sniff* that was so awesome, though depressing as well. nicely done