Reviews for Twilight
Spellcasterz chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
"I'll forgive you, Dark...but I will never forget. (1)" I knew this sounded familiar! I just finished reading another story, when I came across this and thought it was so familiar, that I had read it before. Imagine my surprise when I came across it again in your story since I forgot what the name was. "Daisuke would forgive Dark, yes. But Daisuke would never, ever forget." Does this sound familiar? It should if you took it from the 5th paragraph of Chapter 8 titled The Blood of Regret from the story Fragile by Les Scribbles. Which is in your favorite stories list. Love your story so far. Hope you update soon.

ja ne,

Spellcasterz
Kioko Yasu chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
Wow... I how you'll all be alright... Wow... Good luck, and I hope you can come back to your writing someday, you really are pretty good.
MoonlightPrincess chapter 7 . 11/6/2005
I know that hearing this from a reader who don't know won't mean much but I have tell you to stay strong. That your friend will pull through and your cousin will be okay. Talk to Luke, he can hear you; tell him about all the stuff you two are going to do when he gets out. Have faith in Luke after all you said yourself that he is strong. You are all strong, you will, he will, your cousin will be okay.
velfire chapter 7 . 10/31/2005
I read the note in your profile and in all honesty - I'm not quite sure what to say, but I wanted to say SOMETHING at least. There's a lot of things running through my head, but the words have escaped me. I'm really sorry that you have to deal with those memories, and that the whole event happened. Don't even worry about the story (not to say I didn't love it - I just ran across it and AM eager to read the next chapter) but for now, I hope things get better, for you, your friend, and your cousin. Um, if you ever want to talk - either about what happened or just because, my contact info is in my profile. Take care.
Kumiku-chan chapter 7 . 10/25/2005
I've...never encountered anyone that's happened to. I don't know if it means much seeing as i'm a first time reviewer and I don't really know you, but I offer you a bit of my strength. I hope all three of you will be all right, both emotionally and phyisically. Try not to let this incident be too much of a damper on your life. Remember, you should always hold on to memories both good and bad, they make you who you are. But they can drag you down if you remain too focused on them. Good luck, and i'm sure your friend will be better. (Make sure to treat him to a big lunch when he gets out as well as yourself and cousin.) BTW, this may not seem too relavent right now, but I really enjoy your story and hope you can write again when you get the chance. Stay strong,

-Kumiku-chan
Phalanx Dragon chapter 7 . 10/11/2005
I know this won't mean much coming from a random reader of your story, but I just wanted to lend you my support. I dearly hope that you have close friends where you are to help you, but if you ever need someone you don't know and who wont judge you to unload on, send me an email. Just remember, you are not alone, there are others, myself included, who understand some of what you're going through.

Phalanx
sqifer-fan chapter 7 . 10/11/2005
you have a good story going there, and hopefully you will return to it, but it is understandable if you can't.

I hope that your friend is doing better now. You've had a rough time and i hope that you will never have a repeat experience. I've had a simular experience myself and i found it hard to look forward for a while, but there will be a time to smile again for you, your friend and your cousin.

(as for the yaoi fic, i don't beleive that god would worry about something as mundane as that - if the teachings are true, then he should love everyone no matter who they are, who they love, or what they write)

Smile, beyond the darkness there is always light, and you will always have someone that you can lean on, even if you don't know it at the time.
hakoirimusume chapter 7 . 10/10/2005
oh my fucking god. that seriously made me cry. it's okay if you don't update for a while, i can see why you'd need to have some time for yourself. tell your friend i wish the best for him, tell your little cousin people out their are praying for her, and to you, i'm so sorry you had to go through something so terrible, and i hope you can move on and become stronger from this event. and i certainly hope you and your cousin never have to go through something so traumatizing ever, ever again. just know that your not alone out their, that more people care than you could know. and that it's over.

just remember to smile sometimes, okay? it really is the best cure.

and we all love you too.
WandererWolf chapter 7 . 10/9/2005
Oh gods...no matter how many times I say how sorry I am that something so horrible happened to you, I know words like that are empty. Scars like that are the deepest and the hardest to erase, especially to see the same thing happen to someone you love. But...you sound to me like you are an incredibly strong person, your friend Luke as well. My hopes are with you and him that you both pull through this alright. And about the story, I hope that someday, though there is never any rush, you can return to writing. You have such a magnificent talent for it. Someday, perhaps.
Tsuki Morita chapter 7 . 10/7/2005
I hope you feel better and your friend too. I hear a lot of this from where I live and I can't stand hearing this, because it pains me to hear children getting abused by their own parents.I, on the other hand, have somewhat been abused from my parents(not physical) but it does hurt.I could only imagine what you're going through. I really hope in the future you will turn your frown upside down.

-Sicerily, Tsuki M.
aki chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
i hope you are ok. i wish you the best of luck. oh yeah God can't be that mad at you for writing yaoi stiries alot of peolple do it. it is just cute. well i hope you the best of luck.
chrnoskitty chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Oh...I'm realy really sorry to hear that, I know these words seem empty, but the tears threatening to spill on my keyboard are not-I'm not pitying you, but sympathising with you, I'm really, really sorry that you, all three of you in fact, had to go throught that.
destinywatcher chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
sorry to hear about that. i pray you and your friend will recover soon. i like your story so i look forward to an update. may God be with you.
malus tepes chapter 7 . 10/5/2005
i care, please continue with your storie, i love it.
Tsuki Fox chapter 7 . 10/4/2005
Hey... Hope your doing okay. Just do what you can

T.T i'm just glad this note wasn't that you were scrapping the story. this is really good and you have a real talent

tsuki fox