Reviews for Visits to You
CeruleanStarGlow chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I really liked this. Most peopleonly do hospital oneshots when they are going to write a death scene, but i likehow you mad eit before he died. It gave it a... final... yet still unfinished feeling... that sounds kind of crazy... but thats how it seems to be. I like how well the song by anthony rapp fit into the story. (-:
twinkiecat chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
So sad, god you made me cry! I love that Roger tries to laugh it off and Mark just... can't. I feel so bad for both of them.
ronnocc chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Oh, man. This is the reason I always go to the last few pages of the RENT fandom-all of the best stories are back here.

I was trying so hard not to cry when reading this, but the lump in my throat overwhelmed my ability to keep it cool. The picture you paint of Roger and the hospital is exactly the way I imagined it would be. Maybe that's what tore me up so much.

"The chill of the hospital raised goosebumps on the bare skin of his arms. How could Roger stand this? The cold, the sterility, the harsh austerity of it all… Mark shook his head to dispel such thoughts and turned his attention back to his friend, watching him through rain-speckled glasses. 'Are you feeling alright?'"

Such a Mark thing to do. You really the two in character, which is yet another thing that made me break down.

"It did spoil the image of the immortal young rock star just a bit."

The idea of Roger withering away from that immortal image...oh man...oh MAN.

You are my newest hero. People like you are the reason I read fan fiction. Keep writing. The world needs more people that are true artists.
Falling April chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I'd forgotten how much I loved these early "Look Around" - based fics...

Definately channeling Mark today... there's this dull, empty... ACHE... after reading this. Not in a bad way, just... it's beautiful. Achingly, painfully, strangely beautiful.
Moonglo chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
So beautiful! Very sad, too, but I love the way you've written their emotion. Great job!
palindromeofbolton chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
"An unlikely place to contain the center of the young artist’s world."
GayApparel chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Wow! This is amazing. Utterly and completely amazing. This story was recommended to me, and read to me over the phone when I had no internet, and am now very glad I got the chance to read it myself. Keep up the great work. This is awesome. I can't wait to read your other songfics when you get a chance to do them. I'm really looking forward to them. But I have to know... how are you gonna do Human Tornado? I'm sorry, but that song is just... so not Anthony. :D

Again, wonderful job on this.
the-fraulein chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
this was beautiful, i loved reading it. you've got a great way of writing... and of making me sad. great work, write again soon. :)
Priest of Yaoi chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
How sweet. I love it. Touching. You want to give them both a hug.

Thank you.
I heart scrawny Jewish boys chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Oh.

My.

God.

That was fabulous! I was so touched by that...I cried, then went back and read it again! Your writing is very powerful, very truthful. Please, please, please keep writing! I can't wait to read the next gem you give us!