Reviews for All I Want for Christmas is You
orangestory08 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
its very nice...heartwarming for the coming yuletide...:):)
Raj8 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Very good short story.
manic pixie mary sue chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
haha that was cute!
jdcocoagirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
this was fun to read and hope you'll write more botan yusuke story.
Unwritten Story chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Naoko: OMG! THAT WAS SO GOOD! I LOVE THE ENDING! D IT WAS SO AWESOME!

Shizu: I concur! It was extreamly good! I loved the plot! It had a good idea and the ending was FABULOS! (sry, can't spell)

Naoko: GR8T JOB! D
Sparrows Magician chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I love this pairing! the ending was so cute:-D i must say that i love this one shot! Even though i wish you'd write more:'( oh well its your fic but i must say i loved it and you have a very cute writing style!

*adds to favorites*
TornInsideOut chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Aww! That was very kawaii! 3 Love Yusuke/Botan fics!
Inuyashas Lady chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
NO!I thought it was adorible!keep up the good work!

-Lilly
A Darker Shade of Black chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
She just had to look up, didn't she? lol So cute!
Nirvana1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Okay, stop writing stories. Please. Just look at other people's stories.
Simli chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Aw! That was so sweet! Got to make more of YXB They are the best!
DarkShadow chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
I love your history! was so cool!, please make more YusukexBotan fics!, they are the best couple in all Yu Yu Hakusho's anime!
Tetsuya Shiraishi chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Hey I liked this ficcie its soo good I wish you to update soon YusukexBotan 4 ever, well I got my Yusuke/Botan fic but it will never be as good as yours update plz
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
U_ Sorry for not reviewing sooner- darn homework. Anyways~

Wonderful fic! I love it! Beautiful fic! I loved it.

And it’s not crap, far from it.

I loved how Yusuke told her to not look up. After how many mistletoes she had been under I thought it was just another mistletoe that she had been standing under. Or until she glanced up. Such a sweet love.

This here is one of the best love fics I have seen in a while (or of one shots). Very well written. I have reread it several times (before actually bein able to review) and it still makes me smile.
Hasuko chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Gah! Sorry for not R&R-ing earlier due to homework constraints. Anyway, it's just not the same reading a Christmas fic on a non-Christmas day (not in the spirit for it. Sowries!). But enough about that. I liked the surprise ending! Well, it was a surprise for me anyway. Keep the juice flowin'!

Oh, and you don't even have to tell me you care about Yusuke x Botan 'cuz knowing me, you know I consider you as the biggest and truest YuuBo fan there is.