Reviews for Get Your Hands Off My Heine
Lex luthore chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Great fic the end was nice please write more
Cute0yet0Deadly chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Yusuke is mine !

LOL
Nirvana1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Um. This is odd. Quite odd, and was small. Very short. Most of your fics are one-shot? What is up with that? If your going to make a one-shot umm..make it longer..? And this was pointless. Sorry, but I didn't like this. Work on your writing instead of flaming people who are better than you, yes i've seen your crude reviews..
yb 4eva chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
BO that was gay

the plot sucked and botan would never in her life drink i mean really could you picture botan winning a drinking contest SHE HAS MORALS YOU DUMBASS SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT

so do us all a favor AND STOP WRITING STUFF LIKE THIS XP

thanks and have a good day
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
I Love this! It is so sweet!
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Cute lil fic here. I loved it a lot!
Hasuko chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Yay! Another fic written for the sake of your love for Yusuke x Botan! Well, since I don't read many drunk fics, I don't find this cliched, really. Normally, I don't like fics that end with an action, but this is an exception. Oh, and Kurama and Keiko? Perhaps they got drunk too? Or not... Anyhoo, don't let writer's block overcome you. Hoping to find more fics to read real soon!
Botan Urameshi chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
YEA! TELL ME ABOUT IT! I AM A TRUE YB FAN! On my kurama and hiei stories ppl wanted me to do that -_- i had no coocie they wouldn't leave me the hell alone O_o
heartluv chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I think that Botan/Yusuke makes a great couple. Anyway- I'm glad that you made this story- it's pretty interesting. Keep writing more stories about them!
bizoitnott chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Funny! I liked it. and by your definition of a ture BotanxYusuke fan, I too am one!
Dark Angelic Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I loved it! It was really cute! - I love this pairing! Keep it up, Girl!

Sincerely,Sakura-chan