Reviews for Biscuits, Buses, and Bacon
AshTheDeathBat chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
lol! that was the best! I laughed SO hard! Really Enjoyed it!
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
*dies laughing* O-M-G! That was hilarious! OMG... Pippin...and-and the flat nose...and the bacon...Ugh. Rambling aren't I? That was really good.

jaye
undomiel8 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
oh my God. Bix and I werer laughing so hard. That was FUNNY. "Pipeweed!" "Heroin!" "Pipeweed!" FUNNY!
Ziggeh Mantranoodle chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
LOL! That was great! Oh.. Ok, if Dom's nose if flat because pippin punched him, than his jaw is sexily crooked because when filming LOTR, Elijah Wood was digging a hole with a shovel. Dom was walking by with Billy and said,"I think I'll give Lij a wet willy."(which rhymes) So, Dom snuck up behind Lij while Lij paused and put the shovel on his shoulder and gave him a wet willy. In his distress, Elijah whipped around, bringing the shovel with him and whacked poor Dommeh in the face. This making him have a sexily crooked jaw. If this seemed off-topic, I'll make On topic: This story did NOT suck! It was great and funny and... Lots of other great and positive things! Don't degreade yourself, if it makes YOU giggle, than that should be what counts!
Depphead chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
LMAO! This had me rolling in the floor from start to finish!

-Zombie Tina
huehuehuehuehuehuehue chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Hello, this is Petra, also speaking for Shannon, with whom I share this account and who showed me this story.

WE ABSOLUTLEY LOVE THIS STORY! It is extremely hilarious. I have never seen Lost, because I do not have cable, but when it was first premiring last summer, in the 'cottage' we were staying in, I saw a preview for it, with 1 second of Charlie. So I instantly recognised him as Merry, and fell in love with the show.

This is so funny!

Shannon says: 'I dunno' ... She is kinda braindead at the moment, but she likes it.

Great job!
xxStarFirexx chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
ohmygod! That was the funnyest thing I have read in a while! Nice job, that probably is similar to what Dom was thinking when he read the line about the dream Charlie has lolx.
artistgirl727 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
OMG, I never laughed this hard at a Lost fic. Hahahahahaha, oh jeeze, you should see the tears that are coming down my cheeks. Ugh, I'm tired, that's why I'm laughing so hard. Lol.
Lara Chubb of Deephollow chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
OH MY GOSH! that was so funny! I laughed me shiekin' face off! *picks up face and puts it back on* Charlie ran over frodo... hahahaha this is awsome! wel Later!

HEROIN! Hahahahahahahahaha*falls off chair* OUCH hahahahaha!
Mina aka Mockingbird chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
This story is so funny! I never expected the hobbits to show up! *adds to favorites*
bethahnee chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Tee hee hee! I love it! it was pretty stupid, but it's great for a laugh!

Keep up the good work!