Reviews for Butterflies: In Spring
Sakuray98 chapter 17 . 9/26
HEY! That's unfair! The last time you updated was in 2008 and it's already 2015! I demand you continue the story! You promised to finish so keep your promise! I want to read the END! I don't want to imagine I want the ending you have in mind!
pluffie-chan chapter 17 . 5/1
I left a review back in 2007 (wow, was it really that long ago?) anyways, I was re-reading some old fanfiction favorites and I suddenly remembered you. Then I saw that you published a new chapter - albeit new as in 8 years ago. By now you are probably a lovely adult but just seeing the new chapter hit me with a wave of nostalgia. I cried reading this chapter. I'm sure it's because it was good and you've improved a ton as the other reviews say. It's also because I still love this story and there are few things now that take me back like Butterflies.

I'll check back in another decade or so ) stay well, we are still here.
U didn't finigh the story
YuiSeoMugi chapter 17 . 3/1
Okay, so i've recently found your fanfic and got hooked to it. I mean, i love Syaoran and Sakura's bickering all the time and those rare yet very sweet moments they both have always make me giddy. However, i got frustrated with Sakura's attitude upon reading these last few chapters. I really don't understand why she had to move out after that confession. I would understand if she'd be shocked that she'd run away and live at Tomoyo's and Eriol's for a few days...but for like 3 months of finding herself and finding the answer to that brave confession of Syaoran, yet in the end, she chose to move out? She's being ridiculous! How stupid is she for not realizing her feelings in that timeframe? Even though the signs/symptoms are already there that she has fallen in love with that person yet how can she not realize and maybe accept the fact that she's fallen for Syaoran? She's crazy! For me, she overreacted and i really find her annoying at this point. I hope Syaoran finds a girl who would make Sakura jealous big time so she could realize her mistake and regret her decision.

Since you put in your notes that you're gonna finish this story, i'll put my trust in you even though the date since you last updated this story was like 7 years ago. I hope you can put a fitting end to this story and make Syaoran and Sakura happy (Syaoran deserves to be happy).

-your new reader, YuiSeoMugi
I honestly think Sakura is being cruel and overreacting, when someone tells you they love you, you don't just run away and stop talking to them even if you don't love them back, that was a very cruel and inmature reaction, I hope they do get divorce and then syaoran finds someone nice because she has a lot of growing up to do.
SKDiaz chapter 17 . 12/27/2014
It's been six years, almost 7, since you've last updated but we still have faith. I hope all is well. I think many of us, or at least I am, are a little concerned about you, especially since you cared so much about this fic and left it at a cliffhanger. We hope to hear from you relatively soon; take care!
Fanfic fanatic chapter 17 . 12/17/2013
Please finish this fanfic! They still have a couple months left, a lot could happen in that time.. right? After reading this, I really wonder if Yelan knows that they were drunk when they married.. anyways, plz come back!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
You'd better be dead, in a coma, or have amnesia because there is absolutely NO REASON that you haven't update for 5 WHOLE YEARS! Please I'm begging you, don't be dead cuz I need the ending of this!
Shuuwai chapter 17 . 9/26/2013
I guess there won't be an update :(
Just a reader chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
Hi, I'm just wondering when you were going to finish this. I mean, I know something's probably happened to you and that's the reason why you haven't updated for five years, like maybe you've been really injured, or in a coma, or lost your inspiration or maybe even dead. It's just that I really like this story and I'm curious to know how everything's going to turn out. You're a pretty good writer and I think you should maybe put Sakura, Syaoran, Eriol, and Tomoyo out of their misery. That's all. Thank you.
Enchanted Cupcake chapter 17 . 7/14/2013
I LOVE IT! Hope u can update soon! 33333333
benosaur chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
i remember reading this in high school...i randomly rememberedit while reading manga, and i was so hoping it would be finished by now... Qq

"notes: Hold my hand over my heart when I say I'll finish this. Trust me." :/ please? :(
Lee Donghae's Wife chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
Please, please, please finish this! I'm begging you!
bolamut chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
oh shit.
is this fic really going to be discontinued? fo real? whhhhyyyy? oh god why did you leave me hopeless here ;_; i just can't stand them drifting apart like that...
what's gotten into sakura anyway? like tomoyo said, i just have no idea why she was not like herself? i giggled a lot during the christmas chaps and...dum! you broke the surprise by sakura refusing syaoran ;_; please, it's been five years already, and you know, there's still much people waiting for update from this marvelous fic. i hope you do. someday. please?
Guest chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
I dont know whether to be happy or sad because I just want this story to finish.
1,843 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »