Reviews for Trying Again
questioquidiuris chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This was really different. Kind of an interesting way to go with it. I liked it a lot!
Venera22 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Please make a sequel! This is so good and I love this Buffy! (not that I dodn't love the other just you know!) Can't wait for more!
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
not that bad

~Smells like Rain...
Lynnicaec chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Can't wait for an update. So Hurry!
ChurroNation chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Wow. Cool idea. U should continue this!

Blessed be!

-Bacafreak-
Girl B chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
this is such a great story! I know that it's kind of stand alone-ish... but think of all the cool things you can do! explore the wishverse (what's the faith in that world like?) go back to the reall world and find out what the scoobies think of it. pretty please...

thnx

girl b
Lilith chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
oh, i like i like! buffy/faith stories are the BEST! and this one was great, 'cause i absolutely loved the buffy from "the wish"... she was really like lara croft. so thank you fro writing, and this is great, and um... i think this is already a long enough review, so ill go now.
Karla chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Hey! that was good! I always thought that Buffy and Faith were great together! You should keep this going, it doesnt need an ending, just keep it going and going...I luv your DfJWIMOPoH series too! you should write more of those.
Neouk chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
really good!
Squall Leonhart chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
Not bad... not bad at all. I normally read Buffy/Willow fics, but I think that I'll give Buffy/Faith a try now. Write more!