Reviews for Two Hanging Sapphires
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
He had turned into a cockroach. (Yes, I have read "Metamorphosis." :-P)
Anyway, great idea for a story! I hope to hear more soon! *wink*
nuwie chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
And here I am again. Seems I suddenly got a frenzy to read all your SW stuff, eh ? lol

So... as you might guess, anything involving Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan is ok for me. Especially if it's written by you of course. I can sense a nice fighting-rebonding relation there... Kind of what you did with Crushed Velvet... _~ Btw, I just realised that what you did with Javen in SGNG, the spell which allows him to read Harry's mind, you know, feels like the Jedis' way of communicating... Stupid me ! -_-
Shandrial chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
Oh, excellent story so far! It's off to a good start and I shall be waiting for more.
Shadows Run chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
Oh dear. Poor, dumb Obi. Either the cult is very smart or Obi isn't. You're going through the story well. It isn't dragging. The inner diologues are long but they have a purpose. I like it!
SicBoy chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
I really like your story.

Hopefully obi-wan will be bad, in contrast to most stories where he is all nice.

to answer your question at the end of chapter 2:

Gregor Samsa woke up to find himself turned into a vermin/cockroach.

I had to read the story by Kafka in school.

(btw:Im from germany)
Jedi-Keliam-Kenobi chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
yeah! update! *dances* woohoowoohoo! hm gregor smasa...never heard of him!...i dont think... yes yes monkey would be happy! he would be joining a cult but wouldnt be bad...is he being brain-washed or is his memory temporarily gone...oh who knows! ill just have to wait!:D:D plz update soon!

-jkk
musingpadawan chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
YAY! This story is so good ! :D:D:D
MarieThea chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
This is promising. I can't say how good it is yet, but if you keep this up it should be great. If you update soon, I'll review again. Hope that's an incentive to do so.

Like I said, the story has promise. Update soon and prove me right!
Princess-Arulmozhi chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Great start. Looking forward to more...
musingpadawan chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Really good...Is Obi-Wan really going to join a cult? :O
jedi keliam kenobi chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Great story! it was excellent! i hope to see more. dont make obi-wan go to the cult! i cant stand it when obi is bad! umm and as to ur trivia question... i dunno. are they going to get friut?:D:D:D

ur faithful reader