Reviews for Los Angeles Livin'
screaminheathen69 chapter 28 . 6/20/2006
Bravo, I say! Bravo!
Time is full and I'm up next chapter 11 . 6/6/2006
I like it, and i would love to see sequel.
RavynJensen chapter 28 . 4/23/2006
Great ending!

I can't believe you killed Krit, I kinda hate you for that, but the whole thing was so well written that I have no choice but to forgive you.

I know you said it would be a while before another sequel ... but as long as you fill that time with those other stories you promised I (and all your other readers) can live with that.

BTW, thanks for not killing Alec, Spike or Lindsey! :-)
Sarah chapter 27 . 3/14/2006
Hi. I havn't reviewed in a while. Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your stories! Keep up the good work and don't forget to include Alec!
RavynJensen chapter 27 . 3/12/2006
Arggh! You left off just when it was getting to the good part!

Seriously though, great chapter, I can't wait for the rest. Especially since OC (and hopefully Sketchy) has arrived in LA. But your author's note mentions there are only about 2 chapters left, that makes me sad, this is a great story and I don't want it to end.

If we (your readers) ask nicely enough will you write another sequel, you know, the continuing adventures of Alec, Spike, and whoever else survives the final battle ...
Luc Star chapter 27 . 3/12/2006
Hey. This was yet another excellent chapter. I thought the fight scenes were really great. Mostly from canon but the few changes you made to the fights with the addition of the extra help, would probably mean some very big changes to the end result. With two more chapters remaining, I personally admit that I can’t wait to read those. Take care. Keep up the great work.

Ps. Check out Six Sharp Claws and a Mister Pointy. Chapter 2 and 3 up since you last reviewed. Later.
meri24 chapter 26 . 3/5/2006
Really excellent chapter, really excellent story! I cannot wait for the next chapter but i'm not sure who i'd be happy killing off (other than kennedy of course)...
RavynJensen chapter 26 . 2/25/2006
You updated, I love when you update!

Great build up to the final battle.

As for who should live or die in said battle ... you already know I would hate it if Alec didn't make it ... but I would love to see Spike, Ilyria and Lindsey survive, and the other transgenics make it in time to help out.

And, please OC and Sketchy have to show up sometime ...
Luc Star chapter 26 . 2/24/2006
ok, first of all, i must admit this was an excellent chapter. i absolutely loved it. as for the next part. i think the next chapter should be only on the heroes taking on the circle of the black thorn. the chapter after that should be about the big battle. gives us time to prepare ourselves you know, for the last battle. as for who's gonna die. i really don't think i should be commenting on it cause you know, i AM reading a story here and i wanna see how much you can surprise me. with the rest of the scoobies being in on it now, i think each and every fight has a chance of ending differently than in canon.

well, with that out of the way. take care and good luck with the next chapters. i have a feeling you're going to need it. heh. adios.
angelofdarkness78 chapter 25 . 2/13/2006
This is a fantastic story and even though I've never seen Angel and barely barely watched Buffy when I was really little, I still get a sense of what is going on. I like that about your writing, so keep it up because you're doing great! I also love Max and Spike together; an unlikely great couple. ~aod78
RavynJensen chapter 25 . 2/12/2006
A new chapter, how delicious!

As always you did a wonderful job incorporating your changes into the canon of the show. Your build up is great, as much as it broke my heart I can't wait till we get to "Not Fade Away".

I really can't wait to read your take on how everyone spent their last day, the build up to the fight was so great in the show, but your added characters will make it even more interesting/heartbreaking.

As much as we all love these guys I know there will have to be some character deaths in the next few chapters, so I'm fully prepared for you to make me cry ... but if you kill Alec you and I are gonna have words!

Update soon!
Luc Star chapter 25 . 2/11/2006
woah.. nice chapter. really. my favourite part was Spike talking sense into Kennedy. i get the feeling the slayers and transgenics are not going to be able to make it in time. well.. i hope you prove me wrong. either way, great chapter. take .
satelliteblues21 chapter 24 . 2/4/2006
sorry for taking so long to review.

absolutly luv the oz willow interaction its so funni and really brings out the true willow character. we hav buffy being buffy ( Realizing the hypocriticness of that statement she quickly said, “At least not as much anyway...”)

but the spike sticking up for xander is stil really disturbing(“Don’t get your panties in a wad, wet head...)

but the following sniping made up for it (again the spike in this chap. is awesome ur sure ur not really him?)

u gotta just luv illyria so good for a laugh especially when paired w/ spike.

thanks for the new chap just dont take so long next time (please?)
RavynJensen chapter 24 . 1/29/2006
Yay, you updated.

Thanks for the email by the way, I read your new chapter as soon as I got the notice.

I'm very curious about what your take will be on the events of "Not Fade Away", but I hope you'll go beyond that. I'd love to see what you come up with for after the big battle.

I'd almost forgotten how much I loved the bantering that goes on between all these characters, you've done an amazing job capturing that. Can't wait till the next chapter!
Luc Star chapter 24 . 1/29/2006
Hey... you know I was wondering what the heck happened to one of my favourite crossovers. Did you know your story was one of the stories that actually inspired me to take a crack at the whole Sunnydale last season story and turn it into a crossover of my own? Yup. Though, even I haven’t updated my own story in a while. I gotta rectify that… soon. Anyways, this was an excellent chapter. I loved it. Now I’m gonna need to check your last few chapters but I think your writing style has actually gotten better. This chapter, the wordings and stuff just sounded… well… like better than they were before. I hope you keep that up. Anyways, so Drogin went to Buffy. I get the feeling Hamilton is going to pay them a visit to finish him off soon. Take care of yourself. And do update… within the next few weeks if possible. Laterz.