Reviews for Red Carpet Romance
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
more please! ty x
Julia chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
Thank you so, so much for the lack of Riley-bashing. I really don't have a problem with him, and making him into an older brother is a great idea.
DarkStarDrusilla chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
hey, im catching up! yay me! anyway, i like what you've done with it so far. i hope you update soon!
pinkyblue-ice chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
still likin it update soon please
Shadow of the Storm chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
Yay! Another Chapter! Boy is Spike an asshole. But he's got to have a little vunerability come out

sooner or later. I really like how you're Portraying angleus...definitely a slight twist. Keep going!
lots of sun chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
i like the riley-as-brother idea. update soon - i want to see who's who! :)
IceBlueRose chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
Only 2 chapters and I'm hooked already! I like the way you made Riley Buffy's brother. I've only seen one or two fics with that and I like the idea. This is original and I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter! _ Update soon!
Rowan Rice chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
Wow. this was really good. i liked the whole 'riley is her brother' thing. i didnt like him in the show but that was mainly because i was siding with Spike, as always. he doesn't seem too bad here and you've cast him really well. Good on ya!
Spygrrl chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
Great start! I really love it so far. And I love the more happy, carefree Buffy here. She's so much fun to read. I love how you included Riley. It's a bit weird at first to think of her as her brother, but I do like that you've made him a nice guy. I too think he gets bashed too much. Can't wait for more.
paige chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
wow i love it and as im not a buffy/riley relationship fan i think that its great having them as brother and sister.
CrumbleViolet chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
Love this story! Please write some more. I want to know who's in the UK group of stars... i'm assuming Spike, Angel... um... Anya?... no... maybe... um.. Connor? maybe not... um... Dru? possibly... hm... oh well please write some more so i can find out!
motherkat chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
I liked the idea of riley as the brother, thought you were going for a cliche there, nicely done, how old is buffy in this one? she seems much younger than she's normally portrayed, maybe it's just the lack of slayerness, anyway can't wait to find out where you're going with it.
Shadow of the Storm chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
Urk, it won't let me sign in. But this is awesome! *jumps up and down and sqeals* I absolutely can't wait to see how it unfolds. It's just so awesome. And it's nto all depression-filled tragedy/drama brilliance either-it's happy, like you know there's goign to be a happy ending, and all the stuff in between's going to make you laugh-and jump up and down and squeal some more. :D
DarkStarDrusilla chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
hey, i rather like the idea the Riley i Buffy's brother. sure ive never seen it in a fic before but its still pretty good. i hope you update! i want to find out more about the transfers!
Shadow-of-the-Storm I think chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Argh! It won't let me log on! This first chapters just oozes promises of Spuffy goodness to come...more, please!