Reviews for Let's Sing a Song
PLF94 chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
ack

i really can't wait to see what happens next!

this is a great story!
Hopeful Forgotten chapter 5 . 11/21/2007
This is so good! You must continue! :D I absolutely love the story plot and your writing is really good. Please update soon!
inuyasha-ichigolover14 chapter 5 . 11/14/2007
PLEASE HURRY AND CONTINUE! I FRIEKING CRIED WHEN I WATCHED THE ANIME I CREID AGAIN WHEN I READ THE MANGA AND I CRIED WHEN I READ THIS! PLEASE PLEASE COMTINUE IT QUICKLY! IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED I LOVE IT!
Silenced Tears chapter 5 . 11/13/2007
You gotta write more. I'm serious. If it takes another two years, then well, you're out of business :( Please? I was searching the whole full moon fanfic and this one caught my eye.
AnnabelleL chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
omg this is so good *loves* I can't wait to see the next chapters!

Nice drama here too
WREIN chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
that was good! keep it up!
Sora Ryuuzaki chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
Rawr. Finish it :3
Indrawn chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
I can't believe I missed reading your story earlier, and I'm glad I stumbled upon it. The plot really drew me in; the start is a little slow, but I can't wait to see where this is going! You have a lot of talent in writing. [; I'll definitely be awaiting your updates.
Lady kHOLIC chapter 5 . 9/18/2007
my GAWD, it's very dramatic how it was all pulled in by the little pink bunny. I'd like to see this updated in the near future and see how it goes, whereas, this is really good ;)
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
Meroko bunny strikes again, and a good thing too. Takuto and Mitsuki are nearly there, but what a cruel cliffhanger! So close and yet we have to wait for the next chapter to see if he'll run into her again. Hope you update soon.
crimsonfire3 chapter 5 . 9/12/2007
Please update.
RococoSpade chapter 5 . 9/12/2007
col! mero's still around and helping taku 'n mitsuki
crimsonfire3 chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
I'm watching Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne right now and I'm on episode 43 so I was laughing when I saw the line about Maron as a thief and blah blah I stop there at veoh. I was really amused maybe its my fate to read this story.

The one who said about that of Maron being a thief is Fin right?
Lady Light chapter 5 . 9/12/2007
WAh! That bunny was Meroko right?
ImmortalTigeress chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
Aw poor Takuto! Is there going to be an explaination of why Mitsuki can see Izumi? And where's Jonathan? PLEASE tell me you killed him! Well, not killed, since ghost-thingy's can't be killed again... Hm, this review is oddly random. So sorry, I'm extremely tired... Update soon!
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »