Reviews for Let's Sing a Song
momiji-k chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
This story is off to a great start. I can't believe I missed this one before. I went through all the Full Moon fics a while back and I didn't even notice it.

It's very hard to find a well written Full Moon fic. Most of them are shallow at best and lack the depth and detailed descriptions that a good story demands.

I can't wait to read more. I'm going to take a break for now but I will be back again to read the next two chapters. By then I hope there will be another one too! :)
SitDog-Boy chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
Great story so far! Sad, but I can't wait to read more, for hope that it'll get happy! Heehee, I like how Izumi visits those two out of boredom! He's a jerk, but he's a fun character... though not so much when he's all jealous. _;

Anyway, I think this fic is spectacular! One of the best Full Moon fics I've read thus far! It kinda makes me want to write my own! Ja, I'll stop by often to check for updates! XD
Aperira chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
YAY! FOR FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE! THE BEST ANIME/MANGA EVER!
Cushira chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
Aw, so sad...

Update soon... I really like this story! )
Kasumi Sakurai chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
This is great stuff so far. I'm looking forward to the next update! I see you haven't read the manga? Izumi is horrible in the anime! D
punkrockprincess637 chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
omg u totally have to update! this story's going onto my favorites list! and on alert!

CiiNdy*
MoonlitInuko chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
I LOVE your story, And I wish you updated much faster than you do but... You're making Izumi a jerk! Sure, I like Takuto better than Izumi, but Izumi's not that bad of a person...er...Shinigami. I felt so sorry for him when I found out how he died, and he does love Meroko to some extent (not that he would openly admit it)

Anyway, update soon! I really want to know what happens.
hollistergirl85 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Mitsuki is so innocent. And yet she suffers so much. She thinks it's all her fault and tries to smile. I honestly feel bad for the majority of people in this fiction. I want to read more what can I say this fiction keeps me on the edge of my seat trying to predict the next thing that might happen.

Takuto please remember!

K33

Don't yell at me :(
Priestess Kohana chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
Gr...why does Izumi have to be like that! H'Anywyas, great chapter, I am very glad you updated!

Kohana
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
Poor Mitsuki, left crying at the end of the chapter. Admittedly, she's got a lot to cry over, but I can't help but hoping that those flashes of pink in Takuto's dream mean that Meroko is still on the job and planning to help out.

Good chapter!
Sk8er7 chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
thank you so much for updating! I hope you keep it up! love the story so far. is this a cross between the anime and manga? because the plastic surgery was from the manga and the prologue was from the anime... hope you update soon!
Lady Light chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
Mi-ki
FunkieCookie chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
cool! I read all 4 chappys in the same day and I didn't realize it until I got my story alert. Silly me! If you don't remember the ending, you should read your "prologue" again it was written so well! Please update soon!
FunkieCookie chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
why are you stopping now! Please continue! Its so good
FunkieCookie chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
omg! This is so GOOD! Please continue!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »