Reviews for Let's Sing a Song
Priestess Kohana chapter 3 . 6/9/2006
This is such a cute/sad story. I really hope you'll update soon, when you get the chance please~! great JOb, keep the great work up!

Gabri chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
That was really good! You stayed true to the characters, which is awsome. I also like your writing style and apperciate that you wrote it as it would probably happen if it were the continuation to the anime (by taking it slow and establishing the plot I mean). I can't wait to hear more!

xxAki chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
OH MY GOD PLEASE CONTINUE! YOU MUST! Poor Mitsuki, Takuto is having a hard time too. So please update! Onegai!
Sk8er7 chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
this is so sad... please update soon. no matter how odd this is, my favourite characters are madoka and, at the end, it was meroko. please don't kill them off although i know meroko will be a side along pairing. please update soon, i'm rooting for this story, lol!
Sk8er7 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
omg, i saw this episode and it made me cry. i was sad that it ended there, but it was so beautiful. but i'm dying to find out what happens with full moon after. mitsuki promised that she would come back. i love meroko!
golden-kitsunebi chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
wooh! update soon please! Its so good!
Cherri chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
Bwa~! Why does it hafta end here? I wanna read the rest! So much emotion in it. You know, you're a great writer. If you're good at drawing too, you can make your very own anime/manga! Hoping to read Chapt 3. w
WadashiMeLiDesu chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
Love it!~ Your such a talented writer ...I'll be waiting for the next chapter to go up!
Pearl Dragon chapter 3 . 12/16/2005
Wow this story is really good. I think that you did an excellent job of writing this so please continue with it. Oh and please update ASAP.
Mari chapter 3 . 12/11/2005
Your fic is so great! I can't wait for the next update!
Phantom of Spades chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
I hadn't noticed this fic until now... It's good so far. I look forward to the rest.
sakuryn chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
-applauses- Well done! I was more of a EiichixMitsuki pairing, but TakutoxMitsuki is awesome too!
Priestess Hinoto chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
Aww...Please update soon! )
kyritawuv chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
thats sad! aw...*grabs hold of extra absorbent tissue* i think im gonna need this farther into this keep it up
kyritawuv chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
meroko seriously deserved to be a freakin guardian angel! i really like this tory! UPDATE SOON U!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »