Reviews for A Prisoner of Conscience
Cartlin chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
*sigh* I still wish you would put back up all the other Jonas stories you had written. It's so depressing to know how many good long Jonas stories there USED to be, and then to see how few now.
MooMooYooHoo chapter 14 . 7/27/2005
I thought this was a great story and I enjoyed reading it, I'm sure I will read another one of your stories soon so keep up the good work please. Thanks!
T. F. Crosby chapter 14 . 7/19/2005
Excellent story. I truly enjoyed it. I'd have to say, my favorite part of the story was the final exchange of words between O'Neill and Jonas. I believe that says it all. Excellent work. (Now don't go get a big head or anything. HAR!)
LJQ chapter 14 . 3/8/2005
Wonderful story. I love Jonas stories. I hope you'll write more in the future. I love that General Hammond, Jack, Teal'c, Sam, and Janet all talked with Jonas while he was in a coma. I think it's great that Daniel came and stayed with Jonas even if he did do it looking like Jack. I think this section is wonderful and fits the team really well because it has everyone there together and supporting each other:

At that moment, Colonel O’Neill walked in, followed by Hammond, who smiled when he saw that Jonas was in fact awake.

“Good to have you back, Jonas.” Hammond replied.

“Thank you sir.” Jonas said. He then turned to Jack, Sam, and Teal’c.

“Thanks.” Jonas said.

“For what?” Jack questioned when Jonas’s gaze rested on him.

“Everything.”

“Don’t mention it.” O’Neill said, and with a wave, he and SG-1 left, followed by Fraser and Hammond, leaving Jonas alone to reflect on what he’d been through..
Cathy chapter 14 . 3/7/2005
this is a great story. I really enjoyed it. I love Jonas stories and hope you will write more.
macisgate chapter 14 . 3/7/2005
That was great! Very much to my liking. This story was well done from beginning to end. Wonderful job!
Lorency chapter 14 . 3/7/2005
Oh this is lovely. Love the way you reflected Jonas thoughts and his need of being accepted. Is this the last chapter?

Peace out
ANS4Christ chapter 14 . 3/7/2005
“Thanks.” Jonas said.

“For what?” Jack questioned when Jonas’s gaze rested on him.

“Everything.”

It's such a simple quote but I liked it so much. My only complaint about this story is that it seems to short. But than again I read it all in two days. Either way it was great and I knew it was Daniel! It just seemed to fit. Great story and ready for another one.

Since my last plot bunny worked how about this: something as to why he has his abilities and he'll have to use them in a more powerful way? Or have SG-1 captured by somebody whom torments them by using their human emotion as some kind of scientific study? Either way I will read whatever you write! Good job! (BTW loved the title of this story!)
macisgate chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
Awesome new chapter! I can't believe you left us hanging like that! Pardon the pun :D Great job!
Lorency chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
Oh shit! Did he fall? Gah. I hope you update soon.

Peace out
LJQ chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
Ack! A cliffhanger. And literally a cliffhanger for my poor I think your story is great. I love how Jonas is able to hear the conversations that everyone in the SGC is having with him. Are Teal'c and General Hammond going to show and have some conversations with him like Jack, Sam, and Janet are? Is there something Jonas has to do or face before he wakes up? Interesting that Jack keeps popping up in his mind. Looking forward to the next chapter.
ANS4Christ chapter 11 . 3/5/2005
Again thank you for not leaving me hanging! :) Actually I was kinda hopeing for something like that it was going to smoothly. I have a question though, Jack keeps popping up and I think I figured something. Is Jack really Daniel in Jonas' mind trying to help him? I ask this because he said he couldn't interfere. Write more and we'll see!
ANS4Christ chapter 9 . 3/5/2005
cool. I like how he can hear what everyone is saying to him. Here's the thing how are the memories helping him get out? Are there certain issues he has to deal with in order to get out? Oh, and I liked how you touched on each of your other stories and the slight mention of "The Road not Taken." Till next time.
ANS4Christ chapter 8 . 3/5/2005
I've said it beofre and I'll say it again your again your stories are best read in large portions. Very good development, I like it alot. I've always seen Jonas as having to deal with somesort of tragedy when he was younger. Now the question is what else will he have to go through in order to find a way out. Write more when you can and I'll review when I can (maybe I'l even update my story one of these years!) Looking forward to more.
ANS4Christ chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
You know, the one thing I love about your stories is how you don't keep people haning! :) Very good opener! Sorry I wasn't able to update sooner but my net time has been limited. Glad to know I was a good muse for you! It's a good start can't wait to read more!