Reviews for Leave a Message after the Ki Blast
amcox1307 chapter 4 . 1/28
You gotta do Krillin, Tien and Yamcha's answering machines! Messages on the machines, I wouldn't have a clue... They'd have to vary. I thought this was really cute and funny! More PLEASE!
Dark-Automaton chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Not bad, and you actually got the characters pretty good. Personally, I wonder what kind of messages would go on between the members of the Planet Trade Organization(Frieza, Zarbon, etc.).
loves2readandwrite chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
You're the author of the story? I read it awhile ago before I even had an account. SO PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!
Irene chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Your story is REALLY funny! Please update soon!
DonSani chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
pretty good stuff

18 and krillins house
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Nice... And I guess it makes sense that Bra being such a daddy's girl calls Goku Kakarot!
review chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
If you ever pick this back up I would like to see one on Roshi. That would be funny
review chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
lol that last message was priceless.
Gothicthundra chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
Hey that was cute... ohm hey for 18/K's house you could have Marron leave a cute message and having one of the girls or guys calling her, and Piccolo calling Krillin or something... I dunno... or 17 calling froma a pay phone asking to visit... maybe Roshi's in the city and he needs someone to pick him up. . . Yamcha's phone you could have him with a silly/suave thing and have random girls and Vegeta yelling at his to stop calling his wife and stuff... and more Goku and Chi Chi fight on phone, thats hillarious... hope that helps.
Agent Sky Diamond chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
cool! i like it!
sportschickVLVR chapter 4 . 6/25/2005
LOL! Saiyans are so funny. I love the way you put their personalities in the answering machines (*cough, cough, Goten*)
hey chapter 4 . 6/2/2005
there's a funny record message that goes like:

ring ring

"I can't hear you!"

"This is-"

"I can't hear you!"

"THIS IS-"

"I can't hear you! because i'm not here! please leave a message at the beep."

BEEP.

Hope that explains it!
sonjalennon chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
Love your story, especially the closet seen, me and my mates were cracking up about it for ages.
Small Teeth chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
Awesome! Update soon!
Aquza chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
I can just imagine Buu screaming "MISTER PRINCE MAN!" at Vegeta. As for the Yamcha one.. couldn't have written it better myself!