Reviews for Godsent, Regrettably
Kaist chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
This Sephiroth and Genesis would be two peas in a pod!
Toki Mirage chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
Sephiroth's internal thoughts had me laughing in my hospital bed. Thank you for making me laugh for the first time in 4 weeks. Or maybe even longer. 6 maybe. It's all been a blur of not-fun-ness.

Anyway, I hope you keep writing! This fic is very original and fun. :P
Nephelae chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
Oh god, this is /beautiful/ written. Utterly hilarious with fantastic characterization. To say I'm merely impressed would be something akin to an understatement. Did I mention this was beautiful written? Oh, good.

Friglit chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
Bwahahah! God I love this fic! can't say I've ever actually read a 'Sephiroth goes back in time' fic, only Cloud ones, but this is hillarious! The sardonic narrative just cracks me up as does the byplay between Sephiroth and Aris! Please keep writing!
Shivera chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
This is great! Sephiroth is just faboulosly crazzy!
Kittencharmer chapter 8 . 12/7/2009
This story has been tremendous fun to read. I am not certain why "shuffling off this mortal coil" strikes me as hysterical but I love it, and can't wait to use it in a sentence sometime (hopefully not because I'm about to do just that, though)!

But wah! I don't even know what the threat to the planet is, and you've not updated in a long time.

If you ever have a renewed interest in this, I so hope you'll resume writing. So well-written.

Oh, and your English is excellent. My mom was a professor in the subject, and were she still alive, I know she'd approve. Even the swearing is funny!
Deritine chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
lol! Amusing start for sure. I would say that the first chapter being an author's note (while making me actually read said note) is annoying and the reason this has sat as an unread tab for the past few weeks...
Bob Da Peach chapter 8 . 1/15/2009

Well Holy Shit.

That right there.

Has to be the best goddam fanfiction I think I've ever read!

I really feel I have to give you props for this...fucking awesome!

Aeris and Sephiroth forcibly having to work together is bloody win! Then you went and threw Avalanche into the mix...and oh my effin gawd. Epic Win.
Seraph of Darkness chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
haha, pure priceless Sephy quanderings.

"After all, he'd already done it, why bother doing it again?"

"He knew, he tested that metaphor often enough."

I loved when Sephiroth...well everything he did, and thought. You're a hilarious genius. Plus I'm looking forward to you're beginning quotes. :D
Seraph of Darkness chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
Awed/shy-Repentance Sarcastic-Duty Cold/inhuman-...anything

To me your depiction Sephiroth's personality is realistic (and the most fun) It's a bit of a stretch to say Sephiroth would become "awed/shy" because even when he was sane, he was still better than everyone else. Making him "Cold/inhuman" only works for so long, it's predictable and (despite the Oh Sephiroth's a BA) not fun to read. So good job, his character's perfect. :)

Now, on to chapter 1!
Rebehm chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I kinda feel sorry for both Seph and Aeris.

Great story, Silver Knight. :)
Dreaming Rain chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
This story is so good, I hope you don't abandon it. Of course, that's your call, but still...

Sephiroth's characterization is lovely. It may not seem exactly like he's portrayed in CC...but this one feels more realistic. D

Him and Aerith make a beautifully terrible team. XD And you make Cid and Vincent very well too.

Also love your humour. This is just such a great story, I don't think I can do it justice in a review.
Loserfish chapter 8 . 10/21/2008
Oh my gosh, I love it! :D

From poor Sephiroth's screwed-up fate to the ever-friendly Aerith tagging along for the ride, every bit of it is pure genius.

Please continue. :]
Senshi Of Sadness chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
I eagerly wait a new update of this fic. It's humor sense is rather smart than the mayority of FFVII fics there (Sorry if anyone is ofensed).

Keep up the good work.
Afficiando chapter 8 . 9/25/2008
You have no idea how much joy it brings me that this wonderous piece of razor wit is back amongst the pages of the living. I have absolutely fallen in love with your keen knack for irony and acerbic prose that you so elequantly deliver via Sephiroth's thought process.

I EAGERLY (normally I do not resort to such practices as capitalizing entire words to denote emphasis of them, but your story is thusly so well written that I feel that to not do so would be an offense against you-). Disregarding that slight digression, I EAGERLY await the next update with gasping breath as I struggle to draw in oxygen, robbed from me by the stitches of laughter your prose has brought.