Reviews for Saved
TequilaKiss chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Well done!

If you ever get bored one day or something, you could make this into a chapter story! 'Cause, wow! With an ending like that

-She wondered what planned revenge with Draco Malfoy would be like.

In the end she decided to find out.-

you could definetly make this into a longer story, and it wouldn't be one of those stories that drone on, you know? It would be enticing, and would pull the reader in I think. XD

Anyways, good job. Nice story, good grammar/puncuation. XD

90 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
cool fic

but a few grammar errors
comedy gal chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
so, here is your info about the copier person... the author's username is 'dmhg'and the fic is called 'last one standing'

well, now i feel kinda guilty, but oh well...
Trenidy chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. You have a great grip on the art of writing, using thr flow of words to your advantage and forshaddowing as well. Despite the fact that you seem to have juts left the fic with such a chasim of wondering the exact meaning and what is going to happen next. Love it. Keep up the wonderful work.
Elven at Heart chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
That was different from most of what else I've read. It's good, though.

Elven at Heart
Eledhwen Moonlight Spell chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
This is one of the most wonderful fics I've ever read! :)

I loved it that you didn't say what the 'something' was, it leaves everything to the mind of the reader to figure it out. You see, I think very few authors can manage to write a story and let it have a completely different meaning for each one of the readers, and yet be able to keep the escence of it all without using so many details.

I guess everyone has their own monsters to deal with, and the empty space you leave there is perfect for us readers to fill with our own fears.

Eledhwen Moonlight Spell

P.S. You might have noticed that English is not my first language :S, please excuse any grammar/spelling mistakes
Daniela Potter chapter 1 . 3/1/2005

Hi my name is Daniela (Daniela Potter in Fanfiction). your ff is very good. i like speak with you... I dont speak english very well. Im sorry. but i speak spanish spanish very well.

Hafthand chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Oh this was just bloody brilliant! i absolutly love deep, emotional, ambiguous fics and this takes the cake. I have no idea, well maybe an inkling, of what happened and who saved them but you know what it doesn't matter. The way you wrote this fic was just perfect. It flowed and never left you wanting. I especially love the last to lines. So very powerful. My props to you! Going on my favs.

Love, Ally