Reviews for La Plainte
Satoshi-H chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I smiled and giggled the whole way through 3333

This was amazing 8D
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Run, Lloyd and Zelos, run! Good luck on avoiding Raine, and still managing to get some dinner!

It was interesting seeing how those two kept forgetting others were watching... or acting depite that and despite the fact they they kept being together a secret. Lloyd cursing is a shock looking back on it, but at the time... It really helps convey exactly how upset he is.

Well written. Great read.
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Oh. My. Gosh! This was such a great story! And everything. Just... wow. Wow. WOW. I cannot describe what I feel for this piece. It was just. Just, what the... It just... blew my mind. I swear. XD So that's why I can't describe anything. But just... wow... . Please type more like this! Seriously! Just... Gah! XD .
Yumeorb chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I didn't expect Lloyd and Zelos to have a established relationship until near the yet. It's hilarous how things there out at the end, and amazing how well you were able to keep them in character so well.
zakipoe79 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Senira chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
This is the first Zelos/Lloyd fic I've read, and I'm very pleased with it. Rabid yaoi fan though I am, I'm finding it difficult to slash Tales of Symphonia. Crazy, I know, especially when you consider that Zelos' words to Lloyd before Lloyd enters the Coliseum are "Put on a show that will make me fall in love." ;;

Anyway, this story was well-written and very in character. Zelos admiring Raine's bouncing breasts in the end was a nice touch, as was Lloyd's profanity. I also liked Colette's hesitant intervention, and her spaz attack towards Raine. It was a lovely read overall.
lunasun72 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHA! that is SO funny! i really liked this! please update soon!
nife chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
*chuckles at the humourness of it all*

Can't wait to see more from you
Cymbalrush chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
:lmao: Raine chasing them at the end cracked me up XD.

Beautifully written. Great job
Vandesdelca chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I said it once. I said it twice. Now I shall say it again:

I love this fic. The way everyone's in charcter, the bi-polar-ness, and just about everything makes me love this fic so much more!

I love it.
Game-kid17 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
*fallz over laughing* ahahahahahahahahahahaha, datz good!

“And you have the worst taste in clothes! I mean, what self respecting guy wears that color pink!”

Zelos twitched. “I know you didn’t just go there.”

“And your hair! It’s so... girly! And – shiny! I could go blind looking at it!”

“And you’re always laughing! And smiling! And doing that thing with your finger... ah! You’re doing it again! Show some angst!”

“I do think that I just did, a mere two minutes ago, my bipolar hunny.”

“And that’s another thing! You always call everyone hunny! Can’t you think of something different?”

*laughz like hell*...*sigh*... i love dat part... you rule lady!...or er... mister! later!

Game Kid
my bipolar HunnieXP chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Collete, the Prozac Chosen XP

"fucked me up too and you don’t see me complaining" Like he would..:0

I love this fic!*glee*
Hikaru Irving chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Hehehhehe . . .If you do not write more, I shall tie you up with chains, and feed you to a panda bear. Heheheh . . .I LOVED IT!
Escuro de la Lus chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Favin'~. -smile-

unactiveaccount1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005

Beautiful stuff :D *huggles you to death*

*blinks* So you're yume_no_hikari then? XD *pokes you* I love your Zelos/Lloyd icon, by the way.

_ You must write more. *huggles again*