Reviews for Shadow of the Night
la canelle chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
I can't wait for chapter 20. This is a awesome story, and I love it so much. I want more please.
Wolfgirl88 chapter 19 . 3/26/2010
i read this story five years ago. its 2010 for crying out loud! 'I was investigating all the old shows and fanfiction stories i used to read and YOU, one of my old absolute favorite authors still hasn't uploaded it? Wow... All i can say is that its just sad... This used to be my favorite story. Lol. Im suprised i found it when i just randomly typed in stuff! I know you probally don't want to finish this story,and I wouldn't either after 5 frican years lol but people still read these fanfics on teen titans,AND PPL STILL UPLOAD THEM!
Black Karasu chapter 13 . 8/7/2007
Um...When you wrote a sentence you added the word 'chakra'...Thats only used in Naruto! - Lol!...Speaking of it...I have to read SasuSaku fanfic! Brb!
Black Karasu chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
Oh god...Please don't tell me that...Raven's gonna kill Beast Boy? Oh god oh god! OH KAMI-SAMA(Jap.) WHAT DO I DO?
Black Karasu chapter 7 . 8/7/2007
I never really liked Starfire but I have to admit I feel a bit sad for her...She likes Robin alot but! She saw what happened last night! Starfire's sometimes scary cause she's always TO happy...Someone like her can't ALWAYS be happy...Can they? Thats why I like Raven the best! - Sometimes people can't sometimes tell if she's happy or sad! She's a HUGE mystery!
Black Karasu chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
Aww~! Kawaii(cute)! Awesome job on the fanfic! -_-
QueenCaroline chapter 19 . 10/12/2006
I like the story, love to see you continue but i don't believe Batman wud kill Red X, hes totally against killing, i mean he's never killed the joker even tho the joker's responsible for Jason Todds death, barbara been paralysed. Also i wish Red X was unmasked first or sumthing.

Despite my critiques i did enjoy it. :)
xOsilentdreamsOx chapter 13 . 1/7/2006
I like your story just the way it is, and dont worry, i wont bash the pairings.
xOsilentdreamsOx chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
o lots of gushy detail! gushy not necessairly meaning lovey mushy stuff...but like..good detail. IT WAS GUD! Your really good at adding description and stuff. It makes the story so much better! nice job
vampireselene chapter 19 . 11/3/2005
nice, but can you put Slade into the picture a bit more? thanks!
BlueSuedeSandals chapter 19 . 10/31/2005
Sque! I love it!
XsuicideXkittyX chapter 19 . 10/25/2005
woah this is just woah... wicked
midnightraven chapter 19 . 10/20/2005
Very interesting.

Update soon.
Maverly Q chapter 19 . 10/9/2005
Well, I LIKE huge emotional rollercoasters. So there.

Anywho, I love how human this story is. It shows you that Raven isn't always on the - shall we say - path of purity. So dark. So beautiful. Nice job!

P.S. Take your time. I want the rest of this story to be just as good!
Gray Nameless chapter 19 . 10/9/2005
I've been reading this story for a long time now, and I'm so sorry I didn't review any sooner. But that doesn't mean I'm not loving it! I do! It has all my favorite couples (BBRae on top, then RobRae and RobStar) plus it's Raven centered, and she's my favorite character. :) You write so well too, with good description and a wonderful plot.

I like the way you ended this chapter, very good cliffhanger. It was so emotional, it caused me a heavy heart. I'm so glad you tied in the comics too, I've been waiting for a story like this.

I can't wait for Chapter 20! But I do know how you feel about school, it's exam week for us here in the Philippines! Anyways, please update as soon as soon as you are free! I'm excited for this emotional roller coaster! ;)