Reviews for Resolutions
Wow! Cute! Good job!
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Good fic surely
Jfreak chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
You should do a sequel..

Not enough SH22 out there and only half of them are finished stories :(

Jfreak
katdemon1895 chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
absolutely charming, i think you nailed the cahracters perfectly and i'm really hoping that holmes' resolution is what i think it is and that he'll gain the courage soon

very well done
Acy Yua chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Beautiful - I loved it! Well written and true to character. I love the subtleties and nuances that you invested into the story. There were sobering reflections here but the atmosphere was never depressive. The hint of romance was nicely done - I've yet to read a fic which has written the Sherlock & Lestrade romance more convincingly than yours.

I'm afraid that I haven't any tips for improvement for this - I found it perfect.
Lli chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
I think I've read this story a bajillion times by now, but I love it. You're a fiend with cadence and dialogue. Thanks:)
trouble-scorn chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I love this story. I've re-read half a dozen times by now, and I always enjoy it. I wish it had a sequal, but I take what I can get.

I love the subtle tones you use during their banter, it brings out the best in them. It's absolutely flawless. And that last line by Holmes always brings a smile to my face.

Lestrade is incredible in this story, being both a modern woman, and an elegant lady.

You also manage to touch on certain areas only breifly hinted at in the show (some weren't even hinted). Like the emotional turmoil Lestrade must go through for bringing him back; Holmes' opinion of the new world and comparisons to the old one; and, most important, their growing familiarity and comfort with each other.

It finishes well and hints at more. I love it. I love it more each time I read it. You are an excellent writer.
Different Child chapter 5 . 4/20/2007
I LOVE the ending! That makes me smile!
Different Child chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
O my!
Different Child chapter 3 . 4/20/2007
That sounded so like Holmes. He would say that. I love this story already! Kudos!
Different Child chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
I LOVE the image of that! Great job!
Different Child chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Haha awesome. I miss this show!
Afalstein chapter 5 . 4/5/2007
Oh! I like! References to classic literature as well as good handling of both characters and some interesting themes about courtesy, crime, and time. Very Good! I've never seen the series, but I've read the old books, and I like what you've done here. Bravo!
Martianlightsaber chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
Wow, a definite gem among the SH22 fanfics. (new to the fandom, just started reading all the fics)

It's the only fanfic so far that had me really thinking - about the immense time gulf, the meaning of life and resurrection... and you've mostly kept everyone in character.

Beautifully written, brava!
mac chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
this was great so I.C the plot the characters everything was perfect.