Reviews for Perfect Day
NigelTonks chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Hey, your story was awesome. Squib and Cody are so cool together. I also liked the song lyrics at the end of each chapter. And, if its not too much trouble, do you think maybe you could review my 15/Love fic? I can tell that from all the fics you write that you seem to like it. Its called Welcome to Cascadia. I really think you'd like it.
Jennifer chapter 9 . 1/12/2006
omg! just as great as the first! i absolutly loved it! it was a great lighthearted turn from the first one. great
cathyrock chapter 9 . 4/17/2005
like it, can't wait to see the other stories
BalletBaby5 chapter 9 . 3/14/2005
Aw! YAY! That was so good! I love this story! But I am sad that it's done :( So you better write another story soon! Great job! You're awesome, I know I tell you all the time, but it's true!
Kelsey6666 chapter 9 . 3/13/2005
aw!I loved it!I can hardly wait for yet another awesome story from you,so hurry up!LOL
Kelsey6666 chapter 8 . 3/13/2005
that was so awesome!I can hardly wait for more!
BalletBaby5 chapter 8 . 3/12/2005
AH! Why didn't she say anything? This chapter was amazing! I love that squib didn't do something cheesy and cliche. You are fabulous, this story is fabulous!

Ok, I know this is totally off topic, but I'm thinking of joining the board, how do I do that? Does it cost anything?

Well, please continue ASAP! It is so good! You should go and write for the show!
shamanda chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
I love your writing style and I can't wait to read more! I love the songs you choose;their so fitting! I wish I had a talant like that!

Keep up the grate writing!
BalletBaby5 chapter 7 . 3/10/2005
*sigh* so good! I loved it! I love everything you write! Everyone is very in character, you've got Squib's humor down to a science! Well, update soon, it's so good!
dm-angel chapter 6 . 3/9/2005
ohh! yay they are back together!
Kelsey6666 chapter 6 . 3/9/2005
Please continue on this story it is so good!
BalletBaby5 chapter 5 . 3/8/2005
You are so sweet! Dedicating this fabulous chapter to me! I having such a bad day and just feeling horrible, but then read it and you just totally made my day! I am starting to feel better and back to being myself. This chapter was awesome! Stupid Nate, he better make things right! Well, I await your next chapter in anticipation! Thanks again for the support and for continuing to post my story on the board! Keep up the great work!
Kelsey6666 chapter 5 . 3/8/2005
Awesome job Allybally!I hate cleaning my room!Please contniue I need my drama or I might faint!LOL
Dreamgirl chapter 5 . 3/7/2005
OMG please continue soon! this is great!
dm-angel chapter 5 . 3/6/2005