Reviews for What have I done?
Red K 5 chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
AWESOME story... please let him live... I know Drake Parker is dumb but I don't think he'll be dumb enough to play with guns... maybe you can make him paranoid or something
Chikacookie chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
I really like this story but it hasn't been updated in such a long time.
The 8o's Lover chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
.GEE!Poor Drake! This story is excellent so keep it up!I'm glad what you made Justin do. Now if only Drake could get better! BUT DON"T RUSH THE STORY! Anyway keep up the good work!
Sela-chan chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Dude, if he didn't flick the catch it must be an automatic... add that?
emely chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
i read your story it was so good, i loved it.

i am a big fan of drake he is so fine and so sexy.

i think the one who shot drake show identify though he was friends with drake he should turn himself in to the police
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Oh! Poor Drake! But it's good so far. Update soon.
Freed Kyes chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
hey, you're doing a great job. As for ideas...well, you have two possibilties, as far as I can see. have him live or die. but as far as that...i'm not exactly sure. sorry i can't be of much help.
SugarCraze chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
Its so sad! I'm gonna cry! (whimpers) But update anyway!

-SugarCraze
vdvlsgrl chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
Hi,

I read your story and I agree with Lulu Girl about the spelling checks, I also think that you should not have Drake die but Josh and Megan go after Justin (which, te he he, is my bff's Bf's name, lol) and have him shoot him self or something way off balance. Great start though! Keep writing you're very good at it!

Luv always,

Vdvlsgrl
lulu girl chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
Great, but cashlyn? you need to do MAJOR MAJOR spelling checks, you bput bake instead of back. and be instead of by. but I am not bashing it but you need to check it before you post it. but still relly good.

lulu girl
lulu girl chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Good job but WAY WAY WAY TO SHORT! still very good and I like how you kind of did it about Kelen.

lulu girl
fun on the run chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
i think that you should make drake die becuse it would make it more fun but keep on going with it it is so cool

By

Fun and on the run

not really ok
carebearfreak94 chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
omg! that's the BEST Drake & Josh story i have ever read! plz finish it! i want to read more of it!
alisha chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
Make drake get better butt still have some kind of promlem

alisha
Maria chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
Hiya its a really good story please write more its good

xx