Reviews for The Golden Bell
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 11 . 12/2/2009
Aww... the ending had so many possibilities for a sequel! I want to know what happens... *beats self up thinking of possibilities*

Why can you write such good plots? It's not fair. D:

But they're just SOO CUTE 3 The Golden Pair is truly the fluffiest Prince of Tennis pair. They're incredibly sappy. In a good way, of course. Can't get enough of how cute they are! And you write PoVs really well. :DD

How did you imagine it to continue after the end? Did you think about it while you wrote it?
Here's Your Cheese Omelette chapter 7 . 9/22/2009
Nice!

And I've seen Somewhere in Time! It's a great film!
timme chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
poor tezuka. and my god, oishi, completely replacing one friend with another, even in he did get the "go ahead".
Saphira's Ember chapter 11 . 1/25/2008
This is one of my favorite stories. I've read all of your stories and they are fantastic. I'm not sure if I want you to write a sequel or not. This was so well written, and I want to know what happens next, but you stopped at a perfect point. Please write more.
Sakura-Moonlight chapter 11 . 8/23/2007
Aww...such a sweet fanfic! I wish someone was that important to me or vice versa nya! Very nice!
speadee chapter 11 . 7/20/2007
Good job showing their friendship and how they really are the Golden Pair! I like how you used the golden bell as an analogy of both.
Wings of a Wolf chapter 11 . 3/14/2007
Ugh, this is a difficult review to write since I'm in the middle of something. Well, to be honest I'm going off to read your "1,0 Paper Cranes" and am eager to get to it (the first fic I read of yours was "Dangerously Close, but I suppose that doesn't have much to do with this.) I just wanted to express love and utter devotion for making me like the Golden Pair (which I admitted was a good pairing but rather disregarded, despite my Kikumaru Love) and for giving me this horrible, horrible love for the Tango Pair because I can't find any good multi-part fics for them! Besides "Dangerously Close" and "Ice Breaker." Oh, and "El Alma del Tango" while we're at it, though you didn't have a part in writing that one. Heh.

But anyway. The reason I was reviewing to begin with was because "The Golden Bell" and "1,0 Paper Cranes" both don't have the completed label and I thought that they were finished. Right? Some people (like me) don't usually read fics unless they're completed (unless they're suckered in, like I so often am.)

Okay, so excuse me while I go off reading. Good fic, had fun, and why the heck can't you review authors instead of just stories? That would be so much easier.

. ~
epigrammist at LJ chapter 11 . 9/6/2006
Nya, I know I've read and reviewed already, but I just have to again after re-reading this fic today.

SO CUTE! ::bounces around happily:: Your Eiji is the most adorable kitty- er, I mean, character ever! The characterization is absolutely *fantastic* and I mean every character. Even Tezuka, though he only shows up for one chapter. (That phone conversation still makes me laugh. Especially Oishi's comment at the end. XD)

I just know I'll never stop re-reading this fic. ::clings:: Best GP fluff that I know of!

Great job, and keep up the awesome writing!

-epigrammist (a.k.a. Jun, Aleirian's Chosen, Ara, whatever...)
Getti chapter 11 . 6/27/2006
GYAH! I just couldn't stop smiling throughout the whole thing!

So cute. I really love this whole fic, it's SO going in my favourites. Definitely my favourite Golden Pair fic so far. You've just managed to capture both of them so perfectly! Too many people make Eiji too hyper and Oishi too clingy, but you hit the nail on the head.

I really hope you're gonna' add an epilogue. I've no idea if you were planning to or not, (or if this is even the ending chapter...? _ ) and it would work if you left it there, but I'd really like one.

*Big grin*

Fantastic fic!
Ginnie chapter 11 . 6/24/2006
OMG. This chapter had me so light-headed and heartbroken.

I'd told analineblue this before: Is it supposed to be possible, to be hurting inside because of something that made you so happy? Because it's happened to me again, with the ending of this chapter and ultimately this story. This will definitely be one of my favorites to return to over and over and over again. It's not so much of a love story, but it says enough that it gives room for Golden Pair shippers to worship them even more and... Well.

Congratulations on a very, very, VERY beautiful fic!
Ginnie chapter 7 . 6/24/2006
I'd intended to not review until I reached the final chapter, but for this one I absolutely HAD to.

Cue the "AW!", please.

_
EllipsesBandit chapter 11 . 4/10/2006
Aaw, I'm all squee. I stumbled on this one after reading 10 Paper Cranes. I really enjoy your Golden Pair-subtle and awkward, but still really sweet. Also, I think the conversation with Tezuka in ch4 was perfect.
cim chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
oh, wow. i was really impressed by this story. it's certainly one of the best pieces i've read in the fandom. it works very well, too. i do think you are a bit heavy-handed with the fluff in places. it isn't bad-it's kind of fun to read, but it feels somewhat overbalanced.
Kino Pierrot chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
if THAT wasn't the most cute and warm and fuzzyfeelingmaker fic I've ever read, then I don't know what is. o_o ohgawdimdeeplyinlove. let's get married.

.. I mean, it was just too lovely. It kept me up till 2am just because I wanted to read it. All. Without pausing. and it was totally worth staying up.

And I just have to point out one funny thing; I play tennis in real life, and you guessed it - doubles. As a serve/volleyer. And you know what? I had to wear a *silver bell* when we were training. You can't even imagine how much I giggled while reading this just because of the memories reading this brought up. XD damn it, now I'm totally feeling so fuzzymushymushy.

this is so my favorite GP-fic ever. _EVER_. and I have read about 50 GP fics so you can just guess how good this fic was in my opinion.
Rei Asakura chapter 11 . 12/5/2005
Ending too abrupt. But you're forgiven, because it was otherwise awesome.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »