Reviews for Everything I'm Not
Bucken-Berry chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
OMG so good! There isn't enough of this pairing :(

More soon, please! Or else... I'll be sad. :(
01110011 01110101 01101001 011 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Elliot is a tease isnt he? Very well written, these two are soul mates lol
RecklessWonder chapter 1 . 5/11/2009

I think I died... And went to Heaven that has George and Eliot lying in bed which I get to watch like the perv I am. LOL.

Okay enough about my hormones...

This story is beyond amazing.

Your writing is excellent, the descriptions are beautiful, the way you portrayed them is exactly the way they are.

I see no fault apart from my brain is mush now.
Carys Langley chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This was so Good! What episode was it on that El talks to George on the phone? I want to watch it now...
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I love this pairing! Thanks for writing it!
Concubine99 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
AWW so cute!
Mandara chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I absolutely love you. This is a great story.
Catalina Day chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
F*cking brilliant. Love it.
Deify chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
...lykomfgz.

Here, have my firstborn! *kisses your ring*
MashLuck chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Oh, this was so good. There really isn't enough Elliot/George (or just George :) ) stories out there...so sad.

What episode was this based on, I don't think I've seen it? :(

Great fic!
DA KLOWN chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Very well written. This pairing isn't written enough. But at the same time I can see why, where as Stabler is fairly easy to write, Huang is intelligent, witty, and a little harder to write for. But I must say, every fic I've read with this pairing (which consists of...two _
M.A chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Don't say that. I love that couple, I wish there were more fics about them. I think there's so much chemistry between them. And I'm so happy I wasn't the only one to notice that part of the show, I was bouncing off the walls when he didn't say it to Olivia.

Please I hope you can write some more about them. There just isn't enough stories about them out there.
Raz Gaiale chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Wow. I absolutely love the idea of Stabler and Huang together. It's such a fun, complex pairing, and they have so much chemistry and intensity between them. It's distressing how little fiction there is with them together. That's why I was unbelievably happy when I found this fic...It's well-written, sweet, and just captures them perfectly. Please, please write more! :)
hobbitfeet chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Oh my God I love you. I adore Stabler/Huang and there is just not enough out there.