Reviews for My Fragile Mortality
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
Lovely... angsty but optimistic, sad but hopeful, really a touching piece. I am glad you listened to the reviews and completed it; the ending gave closure; it was just right. A fic I would definitely recommend to other ItaHina fans. I'm off to check your other works!
Sheena22 chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
Great story
Jeanalvernia chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
continueeee.. pleaseeeee...
domolove19 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
I loved it. You did a very nice job with the story.
Rexnos chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I've read a lot of Naruto fan fiction, but I don't think I've ever seen this ship. The age gap is a little weird, but I can appreciate anything that makes Hinata suffer less. It's funny that I like her character and hate it at the same time. I like how something as simple as the neglect and disdain of her father has turned her into such a timid girl. I dislike how she seems to just let it all happen. In summary, she seems very realistic and I just dislike that reality.

Later,
Rex
woodlandfairykirk chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
love this(:
signifytheworld chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
I love this coupleeee (: It is so adorable! And your writing is ahmazing... This was a great two-shot
yume824 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
I must say that I enjoyed the epilogue more than the original oneshot, but that's just my opinion. I can say, however, that I liked it overall. I like how Hinata has grown up and isn't quite as shy as before and Itachi can never be better. He's always awesome so it's an automatically added bonus. Here it is, short and sweet: cute and a bit of an adrenaline rush all packed into a twoshot. Bravo!

~yume824
Luka chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
two words awe-some!
Pumpkin bells chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
I liked it sooo , badly! I won't demand a sequel, but I'd love one, for sure!

Pumpkin bells chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That was amazing! I just loved the last sentence!

And little Hinata was so cute and wise, adorable! I really thoght you wrote it wonderfully.

Itacho was too cool for me to handle him...joking
harley944 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
good story
shadow of the lost chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
gotta love me some itahina!
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
awesome!XD
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
Nice job, I really liked it.